|22 Jan - 09 Feb, 2024||Live Online||15 Days||$6145||Register|
|20 Feb - 22 Feb, 2024||Live Online||3 Days||$1400||Register|
|28 Feb - 01 Mar, 2024||Live Online||3 Days||$1400||Register|
|21 Apr - 25 Apr, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|20 May - 31 May, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|17 Jun - 21 Jun, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|15 Jul - 26 Jul, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|12 Aug - 16 Aug, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|23 Sep - 27 Sep, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|28 Oct - 05 Nov, 2024||Live Online||7 Days||$2867||Register|
|04 Nov - 08 Nov, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|02 Dec - 13 Dec, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|18 Dec - 29 Dec, 2023||Istanbul||10 Days||$9425||Register|
|15 Jan - 02 Feb, 2024||Abu Dhabi||15 Days||$13500||Register|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|12 Feb - 16 Feb, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|18 Feb - 20 Feb, 2024||Doha||3 Days||$3500||Register|
|04 Mar - 08 Mar, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|20 Mar - 22 Mar, 2024||Nairobi||3 Days||$3500||Register|
|07 Apr - 11 Apr, 2024||Doha||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|15 Apr - 19 Apr, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|06 May - 17 May, 2024||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|03 Jun - 07 Jun, 2024||London||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|17 Jun - 21 Jun, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|01 Jul - 12 Jul, 2024||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|26 Aug - 30 Aug, 2024||Toronto||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|26 Aug - 30 Aug, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|09 Sep - 13 Sep, 2024||New York||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|09 Sep - 13 Sep, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|14 Oct - 25 Oct, 2024||Kampala||10 Days||$8225||Register|
|14 Oct - 18 Oct, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|18 Nov - 22 Nov, 2024||Kigali||5 Days||$4345||Register|
|18 Nov - 22 Nov, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|09 Dec - 13 Dec, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|16 Dec - 27 Dec, 2024||Istanbul||10 Days||$9425||Register|
Do you believe that right teams are required in building a great organization?
Team building is about the teams and the members of the team, working in harmony for successful completion of the projects. Once rightly skilled team members become a part of the team, they are imparted with knowledge and skills, if need be to achieve the desired results.
However, for the teams to be effective, team building must be a continuous process embedded into the organization’s culture.
Do you agree that appropriately skilled team members are equally important in the success of the project, to get repeat customers and new business?
This Team Building and Team Development Training Course by ZOE Talent Solutions will assist you in developing forward-looking teams. This will also help you to build better relationships, optimize the performance of individuals in the teams and empower you to drive business productivity.
This will also help you address the challenges at any stage or module of your business strategy timely and thus ensure the success of your organization’s blueprint.
At this end of this ‘Team Building and Team Development Training Course’, you will be able to:
- Diagnose the health of the team
- Understand skills required to implement effective changes in the workplace
- Create positive synergy amongst the team members
- Figure out the purpose and direction of the team
- Understand team skills and dynamics
- Establish processes for building an effective team
- Improve communication in the team
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, offer a pragmatic and focused approach to help the individuals and teams understand the benefits of working in teams. It will also help you to decode the mystery about relations amongst team – members and thereby, creating stronger teams.
A highly interactive presentation by a subject matter expert will be complemented by the inclusion of experiential learning, plenty of activities, several management games, paper-pencil exercises, activities, role plays, videos, and robust practice sessions to enlighten and engage the participants. You get an opportunity to exchange your ideas with other industry participants as well.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the approach of Do-Review-Learn-Apply.
The organization will incur the following benefits:
- Higher levels of employee engagement
- Improved Productivity
- Enhance the skill set of the employees
- Get innovative ideas from the team to achieve the project allocated
- Better management of conflict
- Better Team Culture
- Promotion of a culture that embraces change and innovation
Team members can expect to:
- Understand the meaning of a team
- Build a high-performing team/s
- Improve individual and group productivity
- Understand how to formulate team goals and develop a Plan
of Action to achieve them
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities within the
- Improved conflict-management
- Improve communication within the team
- Opportunity to enhance self-management
Who Should Attend?
Zoe Talent Solutions encourages the following to take the benefit of this course:
- Directors, C- Level Executives
- Senior Management Team
- Heads of the Departments
- Strategic Planners, Business Analysts
- Team Managers
- Team supervisors
- Emerging Leaders
- Return to work Professionals
This training program will include the following modules for better comprehension and application:
MODULE 1- INTRODUCTION
- What is a Team?
- What is team productivity?
- Types of teams
- The traditional, self-directed and virtual teams
- Characteristics of Teams
- Characteristics of Productive Teams
- How to get the best productivity for self?
- Impact of your contribution on the team productivity
- Skills to adopt for productivity enhancement
- Avoiding some common errors
MODULE 2– STAGES OF TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Understand the stages of Team Development
- Stage 1- Forming
- Stage 2- Storming
- Stage 3- Norming
- Stage 4- Performing
- Stage 5- Adjourning
- Understand your role as a leader in all these stages
- Understand your role as a follower in all these stages
MODULE 3- SKILLS REQUIRED FOR TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Understand the cycle of success
- Goal setting and goal focus for success
- Understand the skills of Communication
- Positive vs. negative communication
- Exerting Control over your conversation
- Managing emotions
- Sharing Feedback
- Planning for productivity
MODULE 4- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Creating and sustaining positive emotions
- Understand how to handle differences in the team
- Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- Staying in the zone of Productivity
- Reasons for low performance
- Consistency in performance
MODULE 5- TEAM ENGAGEMENT
- Why teams succeed?
- Why teams fail?
- Activities for Team engagement
- Handling Team Meetings
- Brainstorming in teams
- Solving problems as a Team
- Building Consensus
- Sharing learnings and wisdom in the team
MODULE 6- TRACKING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE TEAM
- Identifying the right metrics for team performance
- Communicating the metrics for Team performance
- Quantifying the performance of result-oriented performers
- Rewards and recognition
- Setting an example for other team members
MODULE 7 – INTERNAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Defining Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Benefits of Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Identify workflow to measure individual satisfaction
- Identify metrics to measure individual satisfaction
- Understand how to include your team in the process
- Best Practices to measure internal customer satisfaction
MODULE 8 – SELF-MOTIVATION
- Managing the attitude of self
- How to stay inspired?
- How to inspire self?
- How to inspire others?