This training programme is structured and designed to assist the companies in granting the right contracts to the best providers. The concept of contracting includes many roles that should work together to document, negotiate and assure a reliable supply of services and goods for capital projects and operations. Anyone who is involved in contracting should understand the essentials and process the requirement of their role.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Project technical professionals such as drilling engineers, project engineers, facilities engineer, commissioning engineers, planning engineers and contracts engineers
- Individuals who are involved in any aspect of selecting, forming, tendering and executing contracts with suppliers of services and goods to the oil and gas industry
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Understand the requirements of a successful tender package
- Recognize the suitable contract price strategy to reduce contract costs and financial risks
- Understand the ways to successfully manage contract performance and dispute issues
- Better handle legal and project risks with the contracting process
- Understand the suitable legal, commercial conditions and terms
- The contracting process: An overview
- Description: Key essential issues in forming a contract in the oil and gas industry
- Risk management priorities establishment throughout the contracting process: An overview
- Best use of legal counsel in contracting and the legal environment
- Managing and avoiding contract disputes in a challenging industry
- Key essential documents in the tender package and the tendering process
- Understanding Seller and buyer pricing objectives to consider when tendering
- Tools used in tendering to address financial key risks: An overview
- Examples and types of contracts for industry applications
- Using economic price adjustment clauses in lump sum agreements: Description
- Award considerations and bid evaluation including price/cost analysis: An overview
- A formal contract change control process usage
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.