With the Advent of 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) in last few years, broadband services like video streaming have added value to mobile communication networks. Even though, some organizations like law enforcement agencies, airports, fire departments, Public Metros etc. that need guaranteed communication public safety networks, have not been able to benefit from these potentially life-saving innovations. Many of these organizations still rely on the highly secure and mission-critical professional mobile radio (PMR) standard TETRA Rel. 1, which is optimised for effective voice communications but is not equipped to handle high-bandwidth services.
With the help of TETRA over LTE, we can extend the capacities and capabilities of a TETRA network to provide enough bandwidth comparable to modern LTE broadband networks and without requiring enormous investments. Therefore, it offers a smart solution for adopting commercial or dedicated mobile broadband networks within a TETRA environment, while still guaranteeing higher levels of security and reliability.
This training course will help you with a complete understanding of the technology TETRA over LTE and its performance management, Integration and complete know-how of currently running deployments and specifications from 3GPP and other standard organizations. You are empowered with the necessary strategies and ways to improve your already existing LTE/TETRA network to seamlessly integrate with TETRA over LTE functionalities with the help of industry-specific standards and use cases.
The main objective of this training course is to empower telecom/public safety professionals with—
- a complete understanding of the technological evolution of TETRA networks as a public safety networks
- knowledge of comparison between TETRA and commercial LTE networks.
- Complete understanding of TETRA over LTE network architecture channel structure and its security aspects
- How could an organization continue to use its TETRA network for mission-critical voice and data and introduce mobile broadband using LTE services step-by-step to achieve this hybrid model and start using TETRA and LTE in
At ZTS we deliver training in customised ways depending on the topic and audience. The training format is designed to include audio/video presentations, debates and activities within the group, discussions on case studies, group experiential learning activities, activities involving role-plays, etc. The trainer also makes sure to elaborately discusses practical challenges faced by the trainees at their respective working environments to help them relate and apply the learning gained through the course in their specific roles in their organization.
This course is delivered as per Zoe Talent Solutions’ consistent and highly successful Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
The participants of this course will benefit their organisation in the following ways:
- Improved and accurate performance management systems to track performance, identify development areas and upskill to the required standards
- A more developed, high-performing, highly accountable, engaged workforce
- Highly resourceful and good quality engineers to the organization as a result of smarter and more accountable telecom professionals
- Greater customer satisfaction for TETRA over LTE networks
- A more performance-driven, customer-oriented, aggressive work culture
Who Should Attend
The contents of this course are well suited for:
- Engineers currently working on commercial LTE network and wants to extend there knowledge on TETRA over LTE
- Engineers working on Airport communication/Law enforcement etc and using any public safety networks and wants to know how they can integrate this hybrid solution of TETRA over LTE in their networks.
- Technical project lead and managers
- Top level management
Through this course, telecom professionals will benefit in the following ways:
- Complete awareness of public safety networks and there evolution to TETRA over LTE.
- Improved ownership towards personal responsibilities.
- Enhanced effort to perform optimally in one’s role.
- More organised, transparent and clear growth path through efficient and appropriate performance management fostering faster progression.
- Increased exposure to build accountability and customer orientation, two most important professionals traits in any sphere of work.
- Evolution of Public Safety Networks
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio – TETRA
- TETRA R 1
- TETRA R 2
- TETRA Architecture Overview
- Operational modes of TETRA
- TETRA Security aspect
- TETRA and Commercial LTE Networks Comparison
- Technological Overview
- Applied Services
- Differences between TETRA and Commercial LTE networks
- Transition of TETRA to LTE –
- Current Initiatives by various vendors (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson’s features of Public safety networks in LTE)
- LTE Technology for TETRA Public Safety Communications
- LTE in and as Public Safety Mobile Broadband Standard
- Public Safety LTE Standardized Roadmap
- Proximity Services (TETRA over LTE) PTT
- Work Standardization
- TETRA over LTE System Architecture
- TETRA over LTE UE and Network Capabilities
- GCSE (Group Communication System Enablers)
- Standardization Work
- Group Communication System Architecture
- MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-To-Talk)
- Standardization Work
- MCPTT System Architecture
- MCPTT UE and Network Capabilities
- IOPS (Isolated E-UTRAN Operation for Public Safety)
- Standardization Work
- IOPS UE and Network Capabilities
- Work Standardization and it’s Overview and Evaluation
- Timeline of Availability of Technology
- Overview of 4G LTE Commercial networks
- LTE Architecture Review
- LTE Radio Interface
- Link Budgets for LTE
- Coverage Planning
- IDLE Mode Parameters
- CONNECTED Mode Parameters
- LTE Networks for TETRA
- Dedicated LTE Networks
- Evaluation of Model of working
- Commercial 4G LTE Network
- Hybrid Solutions
- Various Delivery Models comparison
- Enhancements of Security protocol for TETRA Over LTE
- Security protocol of TETRA over LTE
- One-to-One security of TETRA over LTE Direct Communication
- Security Establishment of One-to-one TETRA over LTE Direct Communication
- Proposed AKA Establishment Protocol of One-to-one TETRA over LTE Direct Communication
- Case Study on the use case of TETRA over LTE for Client Specific Organizations
- How an (Ex: airport) should move to TETRA over LTE using their existing infrastructure
- How we can combining TETRA and smartphone UEs at (Ex: airport)
- Hybrid solution of TETRA and LTE broadband
- Important steps in introducing hybrid network modernization of existing TETRA
- Case reporting for (Ex: airport) officials
- Supporting Fleet management and command applications