This training programme is based on the essential area of organizational change and culture, leading change, work psychology and organizational development (OD). This course will provide the essential guidelines on the best current practices and skills development in organizational change leadership.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Technical professionals who are willing to move into business partner (BP) roles or Organizational development (OD)
- Human resource (HR) personnel
- Managers and leaders who are willing to enhance their competencies in the field of change management
- Occupational health and safety and training staff involved in change management
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the organizational culture
- Investigate the reasons why people resist change and recognize people’s response to change
- Grow and enhance the practical skills required in change leadership
- Develop an appropriate change management model in their workplace
- Describe the definition of change and explain how it can affect the way people work
- The Overview: Change of Leadership at Work
- Change today: The key drivers
- Distinction between change leadership and change management
- Organizational change: Approaches
- Change at the organizational, team and at the individual level
- Understanding the Individual resistance to change
- Change and their effective management: The five psychological phases
- Change Leadership: Present Practices
- Change Leadership: The best practice
- Relationship based on pressure performance
- Suitable change management model: Designing
- The concept of Supporting employees through change
- The significance of communication during change
- An overview: How to communicate a clear vision of the broad impact of change
- Overview: Work Psychology and the organizational development (OD)
- Work psychology
- Work psychology & organizational development history
- The concept of Putting Organizational Development into practice
- Change leadership: The tools considered
- Change leadership through the use of SWOT and PESTEL
- Techniques for force field analysis
- Change and the organizational culture
- Acknowledgment of the culture
- Norms of behavior and the artifacts
- Culture effect on change
- Management of culture
- The Effective change goals and the steps involved in developing and designing a change strategy
- Understanding the Change Across National Cultures
- Culture and Hofstede’s models: An introduction
- An Overview: How different national cultures may respond to change
- Collectivism vs Individualism: The impact on change
- An Overview: How different attitude and belief systems affect our work
- Understanding the Impact of culture on the change management process
- Personal action planning: Description and Overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.