The Think On Your Feet training course teaches one the “capsules-of-persuasion” concept – the plans that structure one’s ideas to achieve a quick impact and remove any guesswork from your conversations. This globally acclaimed workshop teaches critical skills to help you get your ideas across clearly, concisely and persuasively. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn to speak with brevity, clarity & persuasively
- Master getting to the point and being remembered
- Learn effective fall-back techniques when caught off-guard
- Learn to present ideas effectively
- Handle questions quicker, more concisely & persuasively
- Add depth to one’s own messages using “visual” pegs
- Learn to avoid common communication traps
- Divide information into facets, aspects or perspectives
- Learn to bridge from question to answer
- Getting to the Point & Being Remembered Techniques to package persuasion
- Structuring ideas simply and clearly
- Speaking in different situations: one-on-one, on the phone, in meetings, informal presentations
- Presenting your ideas Clearly, Concisely, Powerfully
- Using Handy Fall-Back Techniques when you’re caught off guard Making sense out of a mass of facts
- Explaining step-by-step processes clearly
- Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively Following the “Rule of Threes”
- Creating logical pegs to hang your thoughts one
- Announcing & Recapping
- Using “visual” pegs as your structure Achieving impact
- Supporting large and complex topics
- Adding depth to your message
- Avoiding Common Communication Traps Keeping on Track
- Avoiding information overload
- Addressing your listener’s core concerns
- Dividing Information into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives Achieving objectivity
- Expressing thoughtfulness
- Addressing issues from different viewpoints
- Bridging from Question to Answer Buying time
- Answering the right question
- Handling objections and tough questions positively
- How to broaden or focus your listener’s perspective Moving from detail to big picture, or vice versa
- Handling sensitive or confidential information
- Countering sweeping generalisations
- Moving two opposing viewpoints to a middle ground Negotiating a win-win outcome
- Dealing with conversational topics
- Moving to action
- Selling the benefits of your products, ideas, services Presenting benefits not features
- Showing advantages to your listener
- Employing the “So What” test
- Fleshing out your ideas Using examples to increase understanding and recall
- Developing ideas through the use of opposites
- Explaining an idea by cause and effect
Who should attend?
All individuals who would like to be exceptionally quick, effective and accurate in response to customer disputes.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.