This program provides participants with an understanding of the key terrorist vulnerabilities of public bodies and institutions and approaches to their mitigation. The initial part of the course will be approached through the lens of a terrorist, the second part of the course will focus on minimising the risk and enhancing the resilience to terrorist attack. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- A greater understanding of the terrorist motivations and modus operandi and through this approach will be able to identify key weaknesses and sensitivities in public bodies and institutions.
- Acquire threat assessment skills
- Assist in the identification of effective countermeasures
- Support change activities within organisations to counter threats identified
The program aims to:
- Identify terrorist tactics: provocation, intimidation, protraction, and exhaustion.
- Provide guidelines on the, identification of weaknesses in organisations, operations and structures.
- Track threat evolution, patterns and vulnerabilities, tactics and techniques which channel people into a way of thinking.
Who Should Attend?
People who are appointed to, or are about to be appointed to a decision-making role in public bodies and institutions and specifically those who are responsible for the maintenance of security, those who have an interest in counter-terrorism activities and resilience.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.