This course offers you essential training to help organise your daily tasks and reduce stress. Learn effective time management skills to manage time more efficiently, including how to plan activities and get tasks done in a smarter manner, both at work and at home. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the time management training course, the participants will have:
- Identified their biggest ‘time stealers’ which reduce their productivity and established solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Acquired practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work
- Discussed and practised a range of recognised time management techniques such as effective delegation, assertively saying ‘no’ and negotiating alternative solutions
Identifying your greatest ‘time stealers’ -Ice breaker exercise, small group and individual reflective exercise
Guiding principles of time and self-management -Planning and controlling your workload
- Keeping yourself motivated to achieve tasks
- Reducing travel time and how to optimally use the time available to you
- Managing communication
- Small group exercise with presentation feedback and group discussion
Identifying and managing peak physiological performance time -Peak physiological performance and time
- Importance of breaks and the negative effects of stress
- Presentation followed by individual exercise and group discussion
Saying ‘no’ and negotiating solutions -Ways to say ‘no’ assertively
- Identifying potential win-win solutions
- Demonstration, group discussion, pairs practical exercise
Prioritising workload and key tasks -Need for task prioritisation and ‘Eating your frogs’
- Methods of task prioritisation
- Presentation, group discussion and individual exercises
Planning and prioritising your own workload -Templates for planning and prioritising projects, goals, tasks
- Planning essentials and practical
- Presentation, individual practical activity and facilitated group discussion
Delegating tasks -Defining delegation and identifying why we tend not to delegate
- Benefits and art of effective delegation
- Presentation, demonstration, group exercise and facilitated group review
Assigning tasks to be delegated -Team skills matrix
- Identifying best person for the task
- Presentation, individual exercise with feedback and review
Solutions for managing time effectively -Finalising our time management strategies to resolve time stealers
- Individual reflective and action planning exercise with colleague support
Next steps -Review of learning and action planning
- Course feedback
Who Should Attend?
Company employees wishing to take more control of the way they spend and manage time.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.