We can all agree that the single most vital element required for success in any field is that of continuous learning. Training is imparted in every organisation not only on a ‘need to know’ but also a ‘good to know’ process.
Anyone who possesses significant knowledge within or beyond the realms of their work, is held in higher stead while being considered for a promotion. This person is included as an integral member of the workforce and is valued greatly for their relevant inputs to organisational productivity from time to time. At Zoe, we have conducted a large amount of global research, (given our reach and experience in addition to diverse clientele) to understand the innate learning needs of individuals.
We have come to devise unique ‘training needs analysis’ (TNA) techniques to make sure that the learning gaps identified by organisations are indeed the actual gaps that need to be bridged in teams and functions of companies. Furthermore, our TNA techniques once learned will help training managers, trainers, and learning facilitators achieve greater success in learning style comprehension, course design, and rendering methodology.
This Zoe training course is divided into two parts and aims at achieving two main objectives. While the first is to empower our participants in elaborately conducting Training Needs Analysis, the second is to assist learning facilitators, training managers, training company heads and learning facilitators to evaluate the training via tools and techniques that work best to achieve this purpose. Moreover, these evaluation techniques will help delegates to measure and report ‘Return on Investment’ and subsequently measure the impact and effect of various training interventions.
Zoe’s ‘Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation Course’ will therefore empower you to make a credible proposal to your clients and stakeholders when presented with a ‘learning-needs’ intervention requirement. You will also be able to fully evaluate the success of training intervention programs in various measures as desired by the client or according to parameters pre-determined as requiring improvement to boost productivity, revenue, and profits.
The main objective of this Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation Course is to empower delegates with—
- the understanding of diverse instruments used in conducting the Training Needs Analysis process
- instantaneous feedback to participants on their choice of training tools and techniques based on learning imparted in each training module
- frequently-used global tools in the 21st century to measure and evaluate training and employee performance
- the ability to design and include important TNA instruments for specific participant groups, based on thorough research and classification of findings
- competence to correct errors in pre-course TNA and training evaluation techniques conducted that could surface during the training program
- understanding how to classify the audience group for a customised approach to learning
- empowerment to utilise all available resources to improve performance tools for evaluation in teams and organisations
- the ability to identify areas of growth that stakeholders and clients might have missed in their own groundwork
- comprehension of the TNA models and tools in a way that optimises their ability to choose the best one according to the project at hand
- tools to conduct short-term and long-term training impact evaluation
- techniques used to measure feedback in a holistic and non-biased manner
- understanding of the need to plug-back feedback into training modules to make learning more efficient in subsequent progression
We at Zoe Talent Solutions meet the needs of our varied yet notable training audience according to their organisational culture and work experience. Both virtual and physical classroom sessions with presentations are conducted by a certified and experienced facilitator. Empowerment and adult learning principles form a viable part of our training programs.
We encourage your participation as a delegate in breakout rooms and class discussions, case studies, role-plays, and other creative training engagements conducted to enhance your learning. You are also invited to share your experiences, feedback, concerns, and best practices from your workplace, which can be facilitated by your trainer to augment learning for you and the entire participant set.
As per Zoe Talent Solutions’ exceptional training methodology, this certified Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation course follows the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model of Learning, which will help you to gain the maximum learning benefit.
By recommending oneself or other professionals to avail of Zoe’s Certified Training Course, organisations will gain profitability, not limited to these:
- Practicing trainers will be updated with knowledge in pertinent areas of conducting a thorough and precise Training Needs Analysis
- There will be a clearer understanding of the Training Program Construct with the help of a Training Approach Document uniquely designed and created by the delegated for your company/team
- More showcased acknowledgement for your organisation’s growth and development – resultantly, a good public image universally and better clientele
- Increased efforts by the delegate, teams, and department towards continuous improvement by continuous measurement
- A significantly better understanding of possible ROI achievable through proper investments in training
- A greater volume of profits, satisfied employees, better performance and consequently more revenue
- Less to no wastage of time in research and development / trial and error while estimating training needs
- Lower attrition as employees attending this course will feel capitalised and will be eager to become part of your organisational success
Delegates attending this course will benefit powerfully in the following dimensions:
- A clear understanding of the functions of TNA and Training Evaluation processes and the value that it can add to show the effect and impact of a training program
- The importance of calculating ROI (Return on Investment) through accurate training evaluation
- A detailed awareness of the training evaluation models known globally including the incredibly used models devised by Kirkpatrick and Fred Kaufman
- Access to virtual content solely owned and run by Zoe Talent Solutions to increase their understanding and hone skills required for these functions
- Access to real-time feedback and methods from the well-experienced trainer, that will boost the participants’ own call to action at the workplace
- Understanding the importance of a well-structured TNA process and implementation of the right training evaluation model
- The ability to spot areas of improvement in the way TNA is conducted and make it more meaningful for the organisation, client, and audience
- Overall growth in the individual’s ability to add value to their role and increase their success, reputation and earning subsequently
- The skill to help team-mates and budding training managers to imitate and apply learnings from this training course to their own role at the organisation
- Aptitude to exercise a standard of excellence in conducting a professional training course from start to finish and create a recommendable experience of their internal and external clientele
Who Should Attend?
- Learning and Development Managers in the HR, Administration and Operations
- Functional Training Consultants and Trainers across all industries
- Organisational Learning Managers and Senior Training Department Managers, Employee Development Executives, Talent Partner Consultants
- Training Managers of Departments in a government body or educational institution
- Any person who aspires to be a Learning Manager or Consultant
- Human Resource Executives who look after the training functions of the organisation
- Executives managing employee performance and development
- Managers and Deputy-General Managers of Training Departments
- Corporate Trainers, Learning Facilitators, Training Consultants and Senior Training Personnel
- Lead Training Personnel and Coaches, E-Learning Executives and Content Managers
- Sales Training Consultants and Management Consultants
This Zoe training course comprises an exclusively created syllabus that is created to build in delegates, the ability to conduct a detailed and effective analysis of training needs. The modules here-in cover in detail both theoretical and practical information to meet all the Course Objectives.
Module 1: The ADDIE model of training
- What is ADDIE?
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Design
- Training Delivery
- Training Evaluations and ROI
- Knowledge Assessment and Feedback
Module 2: Introduction to Training Needs Analysis
- Know your Audience
- Classification of Learners
- Understanding the Performance Gap
- Data Collection Tools
- Understand Stakeholder Needs
- Case Study and Discussion
Module 3: Levels of Training Needs Analysis
- Introduction to TNA steps
- McGhee and Thayer’s Analysis
- Organisation Strategic Intent
- What is Micro-focus?
- What is the TNI checklist?
- Case study and discussion
Module 4: Types of Training Needs
- Types of Training Needs: 3 Broad Categories
- Classes of Training Requirements
- Traditional and Non-Traditional Training Tools
- Determining Best Training Methods
- Competency Check using Case Studies
- Practice Activities and Feedback
Module 5: How to Write a Training Approach (TA) Document?
- Purpose of a TA document
- Essential parts of a TA document
- Designing a customised Training Approach
- Making Verbiage and Pictography Impactful
- Participant assignment and Feedback
Module 6: Additional TNA Tools
- Purpose of Needs Assessment Tools
- 10 powerful TNA techniques
- How to evaluate and Classify TNA data?
- Case-Study and Discussion
- Assessments & Feedback
Module 7: Introduction to Training Evaluation
- Importance of Training Evaluation
- Who should conduct Training Evaluation and Why?
- Procuring Data for Training Evaluation (Pre and Post)
- Performance Observation and Post Training Interventions
- Training Evaluation & Return on Investment
- Case Study and Assessment
Module 8: Training Evaluation Models – 1
- Introduction to Training Evaluation Models
- The Kirkpatrick Model
- The Philips ROI Model
- The Brinkerhoff Model
- Case Study and Assessment
Module 9: Training Evaluation Models – 2
- Introduction to Training Evaluation Models
- The CIRO Model
- Kaufman’s Model of Learning Evaluation
- Anderson Model of Learning Evaluation
- Case Study and Assessment
- Summary and Close