This Training Needs Analysis training course will equip one with the skills required to carry out a training needs analysis. Participants will be able to make recommendations and implement findings to ensure a good return on training investment.
The Training Needs Analysis program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this Training Needs Analysis course, delegates will be able to:
- Prepare a plan for the identification of current and future training needs
- Select and use information-gathering techniques effectively
- Analyse the information to prioritise training needs
- Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projections
Training Needs Identification:
- identifying training needs in a business-driven context
- linking to corporate vision, strategy and organisational objectives
- recognising training needs revealed by business performance shortfall.
A Systematic Model:
- understanding the stages of the systematic training needs analysis model;
- logical sequencing
- identifying residual, present and future training needs
Collection and Analysis of Information:
- collecting information about knowledge and skills requirements for specific job competencies
- sources of information
- using and adapting survey instruments, questionnaires, interviews, observation.
- appropriate training interventions
- producing the initial action plan
- determining priorities
- identifying ‘achievement windows’
- defining costs, success criteria and benefits.
- structuring written reports and presentations on training needs and priorities
- writing behavioural objectives
- using persuasive techniques and follow-up activities to support recommendations.
Who should Attend?
Training managers and consultants or HR managers looking to be able to advise and implement a training strategy for a business.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.