|01 Aug - 05 Aug, 2022||Live Online||5 Days||$1800||Register|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2022||Live Online||5 Days||$1800||Register|
|09 Jan - 13 Jan, 2023||Live Online||3 Days||$1400||Register|
|21 May - 25 May, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|19 Jul - 21 Jul, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|29 Oct - 02 Nov, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
What is Travel Management? Who is responsible to manage the travel activities within an organization? Travel management is the management of business-related travel activities and expenses. It may include tracking and reporting on the travel activities of an organization.
Travel management also covers financial and safety considerations of corporate travel. Executive leaders usually run on time crisis. Smart executives plan this in advance and assign dedicated assistants or secretaries to do the planning for them.
Efficient organizations realize that in order to reach maximum yield and productivity, they will need the help of a dependable assistant who can take up responsibilities and proactive steps. Travel Management is one of the core responsibilities of such assistants that requires extreme planning and coordination.
The more an organization sends its employees on business trips, the more complex the planning and managing of corporate travel becomes. A travel management administrator researches and books domestic and international flights, road movement and transportation, hotel accommodation bookings, and guides the officials with their destination information.
Knowledge of appropriate flight regulations and travel documentation is vital for a travel administrator. Due to ever-changing schedules and business meetings, a travel administrator has to be an outstanding organizer and communicator.
He or she must develop the skills of a multi-tasker and a problem-solver. Such administrators may be required to work beyond business hours and work under pressure of deadlines. Any miss from a travel administrator could financially cost the organization.
Zoe Talent Solutions has developed this up-to-date training program on Travel Management to assist administrators, secretaries, assistants to make travel processes simpler for corporate travel of managers, executives, and business officials.
This course will help administrators draft detailed itineraries that fit the budgets and schedules of the executives and employees who plan to travel. They will learn skills to build and maintain relevant travel-related files and databases.
They are required to constantly stay in communication with employees, vendors, and venues for perfect coordination. Interpersonal skills will also be covered under this program.
By the end of the Travel Management Training Course, participants of this training program will be able to:
- Draft and implement organizations corporate travel policies
- Manage travel requirements and arrangements
- Ensure travel documentation is complied to as per company and travel compliance
- Coordinate for hotel accommodation bookings
- Consider safety procedures required between destinations
- Oversee organizational travel budgets and expenses
- Manage reimbursements of travel expenses by employees
- Effectively coordinate with travel agencies, vendors and dealers
- Learn effective ways to research cost-effective options through the internet
- Develop skills to create vendor relationships and network
- Gain the skills of filing, documentation and records management
- Develop their interpersonal and coordination skills
Zoe Talent Solutions has developed this highly up-to-date training program on the Travel Management Training Course for professional Administrators, Secretaries, and Assistants who look to have in-depth learning on the best practices of Travel Management for their organizations and offices.
This workshop is based on the adult learning concept and various case studies, practical scenarios, and other activities are used to inculcate the learning objectives. A customized course can be designed if the organization or individuals have specific learning requirements.
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model in all our training programs, including a pre-course and post-course evaluation to ensure participant learning objectives are met.
Organizational benefits of employees who take up the Travel Management Training Course will be as below:
- Participants will be highly organized in their work
- Offices and administration is more efficient in their processes
- There are specialists to ensure that no details of the travel are missed out
- Important time is saved for the Executives and officials planning to travel
- Managers can focus on other core tasks and business meetings
- There is cost-saving as the travel administrator will go for the best deals available
- There is reduced stress and chaos within the organization as the travel specialists will handle all travel-related activities and coordination
- The travel management is centralized as a department
- The organization is more process-driven and there are fewer flaws and errors
- Effective tracking and reporting is managed within the organization
Participants who enroll in this Travel Management Training Course will benefit in the below ways:
- They become specialists in coordinating activities
- They are better communicators and negotiators
- They become an inevitable link for the commuter
- Get better in their interpersonal skills
- They become better planners and decision-makers
- They develop critical thinking and are problem-solvers
- Develop competencies to become more proactive in every area of life
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for administrators, secretaries, personal assistants, and executives who undertake responsibilities of planning and coordinating of travel activities of a top management officer, department, or an organization as a whole.
This program will also help individuals looking to build their career in the Travel Industry or specialize in this area to develop their role within an organization.
Below are the course modules that would be covered during the Travel Management Training Course:
Module 1: Understanding Travel Management
- Role and responsibilities a Travel Administrator
- Drafting travel policies and procedures
- Setting up Travel management structures and processes
- Travel rules and regulations globally
- Travel Industry: Demand and supply
- Monitoring Travel engagements
Module 2: Travel Document Control and it’s Importance
- Important documentation knowledge
- Documents necessary for domestic and international travel
- Managing passports and processing visas
- Obligating to travel compliance regulations
- Knowledge of International immigration rules
- Importance of Document Control
Module 3: Travel Management Operations 1
- Bookings and Reservations
- Understanding global time zones and time differences
- Destination and local holidays and its influence
- Airline and vendor cancellations policies
- Travel Insurance management
- Selecting the right Insurance policy as per travel requirements
- Health, safety and security management
Module 4: Travel Management Operations 2
- Consideration factors in booking hotel accommodations
- Creating hotels and vendor database
- Managing car rentals and office fleet
- Understanding payment methods and exchange rates
- Methods to research and findings aimed towards cost-cutting
Module 5: Finance for Travel Management Administrators
- Budgeting and working within budgets: Basics
- Authorization and approvals
- Monitoring Travel expenditure
- Managing travellers allowances and expenses
- Filing expense receipts
- Claims and Reimbursements
- Cost control aiming towards legitimate expenses
Module 6: Interpersonal Skills for Travel Administrators
- Monitoring effectiveness of travel management function
- Managing external vendors
- Ensuring service quality
- Resources and Tools that require a smooth functioning
- Building strong relations with suppliers, agents, and vendors
- Establishing connections with Embassies and Authorities
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Planning for unexpected crisis
Module 7: Communication Skills for Travel Administrators
- Efficient Communication Skills
- Active listening and comprehending skills
- Questioning to understand
- Dealing with difficult people
- Handling Travel emergencies
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
Module 8: Performance Management and Use of Technology
- Performance KPI’s of Travel management departments
- Statistics of organizational Travel Activities
- SWOT Analysis and cutting costs
- Maintaining records, documentations, and filings systems
- Use of organization effective ERP systems
- Travel Management Information System
- New technologies and integrated applications