This uniquely designed course will give you practical guidance, help you to build stronger relationships with retailers, develop the key skills necessary to manage all aspects of the stock, and improve your own sales performance.
The Van Sales Supervisory Skills training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Van Sales Supervisory Skills course, delegates will be able to:
- To understand the concepts of FMCG selling
- To know how to find out your customers’ needs and offer the best solutions
- To learn how to develop stronger relationships with customers – that produce higher sales
- To gain competitive advantage through a clearer understanding of your markets
- To develop the key FMCG skills of shelf space, management, and promotions
- To make optimal use of time
- To be able to build mutually beneficial partnerships with your retailers
What Is FMCG Selling?
Being Prepared For The Sale
- SWOT Analysis Of You, Your Company, & Your Products
- BCG (Boston Consulting Group) Analysis Of Your Products
- Knowing Your Customers, Your End-Users, & Your Competitors
- USPs (Unique Selling Points) Of Your Product, In-Line With Retailer & End-User Needs
Building & Maintaining Relationships
Roles & Responsibilities Of A Salesperson
- Qualities Of A Salesperson
- Selling As ‘A Professional’
- Understanding Relationships With Others, Using The Johari Window
Making The Sale Through ‘Relationship Selling’
- Identifying The Needs Of Your Customer(s)
- Developing Needs Through Effective Questioning Techniques
- Offering Solutions By Matching Specific Needs
- Closing The Sale
Getting Continuous Commitment From Retailers
- Case Study To Determine How To Secure Continuous Commitment
- The Importance Of Good Communication Skills
- Managing Customer Relationships
Shelf Space Management
- Managing Shelf Space Positions
- Out-Of-Stock Management
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Promotions
Time & Territory Management
- Territory Management
- Avoiding Time Wasting Traps
- Cash Collection
Gaining Competitive Advantage
- Case Study To Determine How To Handle The Changing Priorities Of Retailers
- Building Strategic Partnerships
- Making The Relationship Work For You & Your Customer
Who Should Attend?
Front line sales executives who sell directly to the retail market, experienced sales staff, sales executives who have recently moved into FMCG selling.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.