Aspiring women who need to gain a better understanding of what drives and sustains successful female leaders, their personal motivations, and strengths, and how best to work within a demanding organisational environment while maintaining a reasonable balance between work and home life will find this Workshop most useful.
ZOE’s ‘Women in Leadership’ program uses theory, research, and applications in the area of leadership and focuses on the specific concerns and opportunities faced by women in leadership roles today. It will also sharpen the participant’s awareness of the challenges all leaders face in a climate of constant change.
Leadership theories, styles and skills close to participants’ own political, economic and social reality will be reviewed and discussed. In addition to examining the leadership of others, individuals will be constantly encouraged to critically review their current abilities, attitudes, behaviours and developmental needs by way of leading them to discover their own leadership style and statement.
We support you with lectures, experiential exercises, discussions, site visits, feedback on current leadership styles, co-counseling sessions and facilitation groups.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and high potential women in organisations
- Women aspiring to improve their leadership capabilities
- Women in leadership roles in administration and governments
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend and apply winning styles, skills, and attitudes to leadership
- Apply a superior strategic focus, especially in times of evolution/change
- Know how and when to influence, inspire and motivate higher performing teams
- Apply advanced communication and relationship-enhancing techniques
- Use improved confidence and personal power to influence others
- Better manage conflict in the workplace
- Attain and maintain an enhanced work/life balance
- Work towards improved gender differences in the workplace
- Develop action plans for the application of growing skills, knowledge and self-esteem
- Introduction to ‘Women and Leadership’
- Optimise essential styles, skills, and attitudes for leadership success
- Enhance your strategic perspective through improved forecasting, planning and stakeholder inclusion
- Becoming more emotionally, globally and politically aware and literate
- How to use core leadership competencies to produce an enhanced output
- Plan and apply techniques to improve work relationships and team performance
- Build improved personal relationships by applying advanced communication and influencing techniques
- Develop and maintain greater self-confidence and personal growth
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.