Traditionally, the HR executive could talk abstractly and conceptually about employee morale, turnover, and commitment. To fulfil the business partner role of HR, concepts need to be replaced with evidence, ideas with results, and perceptions with assessments.
This comprehensive course entails how and why HR adds value to business decisions. Some of the reasons are
- Industrial evidence is emerging which demonstrates the impact of HR practices on business results
- HR-related issues are being integrated into business measures around a balanced scorecard
- HR assessments are being conducted on practices, professionals, and departments or functions
Who Should Attend?
This course can be customised for team leaders, managers and recruitment practitioners.
- The Fat-Free HR Strategy Plan
- The Main Steps in the Process
- Where and How Alignment with the Business Takes Place
- Pre-Strategy Analysis: SWOT Analysis
- Critical Success Factors
- Visions and Missions
Measuring Strategies employing KPIs and Indices
- Key Result Areas
- Metrics, Measures and Key Performance Indicators
- Goals, Objectives and Targets
- Turning Key Performance Indicators into SMART Targets
- How to Create an HR Effectiveness Index
Assessing the Effectiveness of Human Resources
- Measuring Recruitment and Selection
- Measuring Training and Development
- Measuring Performance Management
- Measuring Compensation and Benefits
- Measuring Employee Morale and the Overall Effectiveness and Efficiency of HR
- Develop an HR strategy that is aligned with the overall organisational strategy
- Measure the contribution of HR to the bottom line in profit and non-profit organisations analyse the effectiveness of ‘Human Resources‘ through the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and indices
- Analyse the effectiveness of ‘Human Resources’ through the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and indices
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.