This training programme is relevant and well matched with IMO, IALA, and IHO standards.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Managerial and supervisory level personnel
- Gas and oil terminal operators, and supervisors
- Health, and safety officers, and coordinators
This training programme is established and designed on IMO model courses for the ship’s officer and standard jetty training of terminal operators (SIFTTO) included in discharging and loading of LPG carriers.
The delegates should obtain the applicable knowledge of his foremost supervisor having exact responsibility for handling LPF functions and operations and the shore/ship interface.
- Information based on chemicals and gas
- Human health: Hazards
- Code Requirements of IGC
- The concept of measurements, pumping, and Handling
- The overview: Safe Ship/Jetty Operations
- Course curriculum
- Liquified gases: Characteristics
- Cargoes measurements: LPG
- The Overview: Ship/Jetty precautions and the various LPG data sheet
- Usage of IGC code: The dangerous areas on jetties exports or imports LPG
- LPG Requirements:The types of IMP ship
- Overview: equipment and the jetty arrangements
- Concept of Pumping practice and the pumps for cargo discharge
- Operations Personnel responsibilities & duties: The operation sequences for LPG cargo
- Overview: The Dangerous areas onboard LPG carriers
- Safety checklist for shore/ship
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.