These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all conferences and public training courses organised by Zoe Talent Solutions. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to these terms.
Your registration constitutes an offer to ZTS to attend the training course. All registrations are subject to acceptance by ZTS which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between ZTS and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. ZTS reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
1. Payment for the training course must be received in full by ZTS in accordance with ZTS’s payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than a week before the Event. If payment in full is not received before the course, ZTS reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to the course is refused under this condition 2.
2. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the training course is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), ZTS reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with ZTS’s published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
3. Prices for each training course are correct at the time of publication. ZTS reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by ZTS.
4. It is the intent of the parties that ZTS will receive the Fees net of all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (“Taxes”), all of which shall be paid solely by the Client. If and to the extent that any Taxes are levied upon, or found to be applicable to, the whole or any portion of the Fees, the amount of the Fees shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate for the Taxes (including any amount necessary to “gross up” for Taxes levied on the increase itself).
5. Registrations cancelled after confirmation by ZTS but more than 7 days before the course are subject to a $200 administration charge. Registration fees for registrations cancelled 7 days or less before the course must be paid in full. If you fail to attend a training course, the full fees remain payable and no refunds will be given. ZTS reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all fees paid will be refunded. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by ZTS and all other liability is expressly excluded.
6. Substitutions are welcome at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
7. You may transfer your registration for a training course to an alternative course provided that the alternative course takes place within 3 months of the date of the original course. Transfers are subject to availability and to the payment of any additional fees due in respect of the alternative course. You will not be entitled to any refund when you transfer to an alternative course. You may only transfer between courses once. We regret that we cannot accept cancellations once you have transferred to an alternative course and any fees will be remain payable in full.
8. ZTS reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the training course, in each case without liability.
9. ZTS reserves the right to cancel or change the date of a course at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where the date of a training course is changed, your registration will be valid for the new date of the Event if you wish to attend. Where ZTS changes the date of or cancels a training course (and you no longer wish to attend the program where the date has been changed), you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of the full registration fees at your discretion. You acknowledge that the credit note or refund of registration fees (or the continued validity of your registration if you choose to attend the rescheduled course) is your sole remedy in the event of the changing of the date of the course or cancellation of the course by ZTS and all other liability is expressly excluded.
10. ZTS reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the training program, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of ZTS represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the program. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by ZTS or the venue owners.
11. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the program as a delegate and you consent to the use by ZTS of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
12. The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database and may be used by Zoe Talent Solutions in the UAE for direct marketing purposes.
13. ZTS excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the training event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. ZTS accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the program whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If ZTS is liable to you for any reason, ZTS’s total liability to you in relation to the training program (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to ZTS. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 14 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
14. ZTS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
15. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.No Fields Found.