This course will provide participants with an understanding of the key processes to support effective management of International Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. It will focus on identifying factors that can impact on how effectively Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects are implemented and evaluated at a national and international level. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- The Differing forms of PPP
- Global experiences and Case Studies
- IT Solutions for Process and Staff Development
- Risk Management
- Risk Mitigation
- IT Solutions for Process and Staff development
- Communication Enhancement and Consultation
- How to develop a National Public Private Partnership Strategy
- Overview of the differing forms of Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- Global experiences
- Case study analysis
- Understanding options for process and staff development using IT solutions
- Risk management and mitigation
- Enhancing communication and consultation processes
- Developing a national Public Private Partnership (PPP) Strategy
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.