The Financial Management Professional course provides skills and knowledge essential for a professional finance manager. The Financial Management Professional training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Financial Management Professional training program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate financial management
- Leverage their understanding in the macro-finance roles from strategic and operational perspectives
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, capital budgeting and cost of capital
- Gain knowledge of how equities and fixed-income securities are priced
- Develop dynamic strategic financial planning models
- Demonstrate understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control
- Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available
- Corporate Financial Management
- The Three Pillars of Financial Management
- Dimensions of Capital Funding
- An Inside Look at the Key Financial Statements
- Why Cash Flow is King
- The Building Blocks of Financial Analysis and Ratios
- Practical Applications of Time Value of Money
- Strategic and Operational Financial Planning
- Overview of the Planning Process
- Long-Term Financial Planning
- Understanding the Sustainable Growth Model
- Pro-Forma Financial Statements and Assumptions
- Strategic and Operational Financial Models
- Modelling What-If-Analysis
- Corporate Finance, Capital Budgeting and Cost of Capital
- The Capital Budgeting Process
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return
- Discounted Payback Period
- Profitability Index
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital
- Measures of Corporate Leverage
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Control
- Methods of Acquisitions
- Types and Reasons for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Motives for Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Phases to the M&A Process
- The Process of Due Diligence
- Reasons Behind Failed Mergers
- Anti-Takeover Measures
- Stock and Bond Valuation
- Valuation Fundamentals of Financial Instruments
- An Inside Look at Common and Preferred Stocks
- Stock Valuation Principles
- Zero Growth and Constant Growth Valuation Models
- Supernormal Growth Model
- Fixed Income Securities Valuation
- Bonds: Premiums and Discounts
- Bond Valuation Principles
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- The Free Cash Flow Approach
- Working Capital and the Financing Decision
- Deciding Between Liquidity versus Profitability
- The Cash Conversion Cycle and Cash Management
- Financing Current Assets
- Decisions Applied to Current Assets
- Trade-Off in Working Capital Management Strategies
- Working Capital Management Styles: Aggressive Versus Conservative
Who should attend?
Finance professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.