This training program aids in helping officers manage a vulnerable witness while empowering them with knowledge of legislature and tools that will assist this process. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who should attend?
Police officers, local government officers, humanitarian and relief workers working in hostile environments, and all types of investigators.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Have a working knowledge of the list of legal definitions of vulnerability or intimated witnesses
- Identify the special measures which can be made available to vulnerable or intimated witnesses
- Recognise quality of service, equality of opportunity and community, cultural and race relations issues with regard to the vulnerable and intimidated witnesses
- Recognising emotions and addressing vulnerability
- Key protection issues
- Acquire a professional approach to giving evidence in a trial
- Coping with vulnerability in the face of witnessing in a trial
- Legislations designed to help vulnerable witnesses
- Tools to approach any court proceedings/interviewing
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.