This skill based workshop will help participants understand more fully the laws of evidence, learn practical interviewing techniques and examine case studies in matters of crucial evidence gathering. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand laws of evidence & legislation and sources of law
- Demonstrate interviewing techniques in order to secure relevant evidence
- Practice non verbal communication – theory and practice
- Demonstrate how it assisted techniques can be used to access and analyse date
- Allocate responsibilities to strategic members of staff for the overall management of interviewing
- Laws of evidence and sources of Law
- Interviewing Skills
- Theory and Practice – Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- How to Analyse Data
- Overall Interview Management
Who should attend?
This program is designed at two levels. It is suitable for internal and external auditors, forensic accountants, financial investigators, members of the police service and other law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence and crime prevention activities.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.