Would you wish you knew the thoughts of someone when they are talking? Is a person telling a lie or the truth when speaking? We only use 7% of our communication as words! The other 93% is our non-verbal communication. And learning to recognize the depths of this skill will empower you to learn to read the thoughts of others when they speak.
Your nonverbal communication includes the tone of voice, the subtle actions you make, your eye contact and movements, your stance, your posture, etc., send messages to the person communicated to. Saying one thing, but your body saying the opposite, the person with whom you communicate may feel that you are not being true to what you have said.
However, when your nonverbal indicators match the words you have speak, they increase trust with the person with whom you are communicating with. Have you ever imagined of things that you must be saying even without talking any actual words? It is of the highest importance to comprehend how people interpret your messages through your non-verbal signs, and this course on Body Language Training and Nonverbal Communication Course is all about training you with those skills.
Body language is the invisible aspect of your communication that is used to disclose the actual inner emotions of the communicator when he speaks or communicates a message to others. The use of a correct body language can fortify the ideas and messages that you want to put across to others, and help you build trust and thereby prevent transmitting puzzling signals.
The skill to interpret and recognize body language can empower you to resolve unexpressed issues and negative feelings that the receptors may absorb due to the lack of proper non-verbal body language that they experienced during the phase of communication.
We must remember that we can make a first impression in less than ten seconds even without a single word spoken between the two people intending to communicate. Once a person labels you in their mind, whether being trustworthy or suspicious or influential or ordinary, everything else in the future that you would say or do will be filtered through this lens in their minds.
If a person enjoys you at the first impression, in all situations and conversations they will look for the best to come out from within you. If they label you as a suspicious person, they will suspect all of your conversations and actions.
Body-language knowledge as a trend is becoming an important part of individuals as an element for personal or corporate influence. All actions, gestures and non-verbal cues of a seasoned leader will radiate excellence, competence, confidence, and an impressive etiquette.
They are catalysts to dispense passion and understanding, cultivating collaborative ecosystems around then, not by mere words but by actions that reflect their words. That’s why it is said- Actions speak louder than words. Nonverbal gestures can increase clarity and trust when presented properly. Learning the skills on how to become more responsive to body language and non-verbal cues will make you the best leader and communicator that you can be.
Have you wondered how some leaders seem able to fluently and effectively communicate with others they communicate with? This Zoe training program will empower you with the knowledge and exposure you to the skills that will give you the answers to this question. Excellent conversationalists know how to improvise their own body language and interpret other people’s non-verbal cues.
The main objectives of this Body Language Training and Nonverbal Communication training program is to assist you to—
- Understand the concepts of Body Language and non-verbal communication
- Recognize head, eye, hand, face and posture expressions
- Know the difference between male and female body languages
- Learn the skills of using non-verbal communication in the workplace
- Improve your body language skills to enhance the personal impact and become an Influencer
- Know how to increase your presence and impact in networking circles
- Identify expressions and signs of distress
- Learn cues of contradiction
- Learn techniques to evaluate and decode deceit and untruths
Zoe Talent Solutions customizes all training courses to suit the training audience and their professional backgrounds and experience. Classroom sessions with presentations by a highly experienced trainer form a major part of the training.
However, trainee participation is encouraged through group discussions, troubleshooting for questions, group activities, projects, etc. Trainees are also encouraged to share their experiences, issues, concerns and best practices from their respective organizations, which are discussed in detail by the trainer.
Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model is followed in all our courses at Zoe Talent Solutions.
Organizations whose professionals undertake this Body Language Training and Nonverbal Communication Course will benefit in the following ways:
- Develop employee skills to be more professional in the corporate atmosphere
- Build an understanding of work culture among different cultures
- Have a robust and sturdy communication system between different levels in the organization
- Have employees with better emotional intelligence and confidence
- Increased respect and judgments between employees
- Better negotiation skills and interpersonal skills towards vendors thus increasing influence
- Better networking and client management skills among different departments thus increasing company image
Professionals attending this course will benefit in the following ways:
- Helps individuals to develop their interpersonal skills
- Use gestures and body language to build better rapport
- Learn to use positively influence over others
- Explore new skills in all aspects of corporate and personal life
- Build family relationships, develop negotiation, sales, and leadership skills
- Learn to better manage emotions in pressured situations
- Learn to understand others better and execute better judgments
- Enhanced professionalism and impressions
Who Should Attend?
Individuals looking to be more effective and demonstrate influence in their professional and personal lives. Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders who would like to polish their interpersonal and communication skills.
Trainers, Human Resource Professionals, Executive Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Administrators, and Business Owners who would like to be more confident in achieving greater heights in their dealings with others.
The Body Language Training and Nonverbal Communication Course will cover the below areas that are essential to understanding the importance of non-verbal communication and body language:
Module 1 – Introduction to Body Language and Non-Verbal Communications
- Basics of Body Language psychology
- Basics of non-verbal communication psychology
- Use of physical body elements in Communication
- A brand-new Language and its interpretation
- Para-verbal Communication and its power
- Description: Bodies Speak Louder than Words
Module 2 – Reading Body Language: Head and Eye Movements
- Ways to read the Body Language
- Head Movements: Explained
- Translating Gestures into Words
- Differentiating open and closed body language
- Eye Movements: Explained
- Common body postures
- Personal Space Invasion
- Reactive Movements: Explained
Module 3 – Reading Body Language: Hand, Facial and Posture Expressions
- Description of Nonverbal Signals
- Hand Signals and Gestures: Explained
- Concepts of Sending Signals to Others
- Posture Communication
- Facial Expressions: Explained
- Emotions Displayed
- Micro Expressions: Explained
- Facial Action Coding System
- Universal Facial Expressions
Module 4 – Gender-based non-verbal Cues
- Gender-based Expressions
- Distinctions based on male and female personal space
- Female Body Language: Explained
- Male Body Language: Explained
- Difference between Male and Female functionality
Module 5 – Workplace Body Language
- Introduction to Body Language in the Workplace
- Communicating with non-verbal Influence
- Cultural differences in Body Languages
- Trust and rapport building
- Concept of Mirroring
- Forced Smiles, postures and fidgeting
Module 6 – Personal Body Language and Non-Verbal communication
- Understanding of Body Language usage
- Self-awareness of your body signals
- Communicating with Confidence
- Understanding Posturing
- Concept of Practicing in front of the Mirror
- Matching Words with your Body gestures
- Involuntary Movements: Explained
- Historical experiences affecting emotions
- Match your words with what you mean
- Staying Consistent: Explained
- Actions over words
Module 7 – Evaluating nonverbal signals
- Developing to train yourself to be a human lie detector
- Decoding human psychology
- Body Language assumptions and myths
- Pay attention to inconsistencies
- Trusting your instincts and knowledge
- Micro-expressions and trained non-verbal communication
- Controlling stress and anxiety under pressure
Module 8 – Practice Sessions: Body Language and Non-Verbal communication
- Evaluating body language: Real Life Videos and case monitoring
- Experiencing real-life examples and exercises
- Group games and discussion
- Role-plays and case studies
- Self-Evaluation and Personal SWOT
- Common communication mistakes