This training program widely covers FOI legislation including the FOI Act – Overview, Structure and Implementation, Key Exemptions and more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- A look at country specific regulation
- Overview of the FOI Act, the structure and Core Provisions
- Implementation of FOI
- Utilisation of Key Exemptions and uncover Public Interest Test.
- Investigate relationship between Data Protection and FOI.
- Country Specific Regulation
- Provisions of FOI Legislation
- FOI Act – Overview, Structure and Core Provisions
- FOI Implementation
- Key Exemptions and Public Interest Test
- Data Protection and FOI
Who should attend?
Beginners and those with very little knowledge of FOI, new public authorities preparing for FOI implementation, lawyers, data protection officers, complaints officers, auditors, press officers, records managers
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.