This course will focus on the structure of Public Private Partnership (PPP)s, examine the continuum from outsourcing to Public Private Partnership (PPP) together with benefits they bring to participating parties. It also provides an opportunity to explore and understand in more specific detail the background of major infrastructure projects and the current thinking and methodologies which exists. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- The Importance of Public Private Partnership (PPP) to organisational and national sustainable success
- Critical success factors supporting Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) models
- Key stages in the project management processes
- A consistency of understanding of why Public Private Partnership (PPP) is important to organisational and national sustainable success
- Established the critical success factors supporting the Public Private Partnership (PPP) process
- Reviewed a range of Public Private Partnership (PPP) models and established their added value
- Developed a systematic approach to the key stages of the project management processes
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.