The prime objective of this training programme is to demonstrate the Contractor safety management (CSM) policies, practices and methods in a process or operational environment. Emphasis is on the development of CSM leaders who can implement and strategize in all work related to contractors. Delegates will coordinate in small group to examine and assess scenarios with the help of case studies and incident videos. This course will enable them to enhance their capabilities to use contractors safely and in an effective manner.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Operations engineer
- Contracting engineer
- Technical engineer
- Maintenance engineer
- Contract managers
- Procurement managers
- Operations and maintenance managers
- CSM element leaders and team members
- Site process safety management (PSM) leaders and team members
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Assess contractor performance
- Put into effect roles and responsibilities and functions that can guarantee contractor safety leadership
- Handle contractor safety in facility
- Express the crucial components within a PSM environment for a successful contractor-training programme
- Consolidate contractor safety fundamentals into a contractor or owner engagement
- Determine the crucial safety training issues for foreign contractors and collectively form a personal compilations of suggestions to apply for the job
- Contractor Performance: Assessment and Evaluations
- Contractor safety leadership
- Roles and responsibilities in Contractor Safety Management
- Contractor safety in facility
- Turnarounds and processes in CSM
- Crucial components within a PSM environment
- Facilitating a successful contractor-training programme
- Effective ways in Contractor & Owner Engagements
- Contractor safety fundamentals
- Crucial safety training issues for foreign contractors
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.