In accordance with the International HACCP Alliance standards, this HACCP training course offers new and existing employees in food service establishments, a solid understanding of food safety principles in practice. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Upon completion of this HACCP training course:
- Individuals will able to identify the critical safety issues involved in the handling, preparing and serving of safe food
- Students will understand current HACCP methodology and
- Will develop the record keeping and verification skills needed for the implementation and maintenance a current HACCP plan
- Session One Introduction to HACCP
- Session Two Food Borne Illness
- Session Three the Seven HACCP Principles
- Session Four Identifying Hazards and Determining Critical Control Points
- Session Five Critical Limits, Monitoring, and Corrective Actions
- Session Six Verification and Record Keeping
- Session Seven Overcoming Barriers to HACCP Implementation
Who should Attend?
Chefs, managers and employees of food service
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.