According to SAP, the platform provides out-of-the-box integration with other SAP applications, including shared services for identity management, enterprise mobility, collaboration and the HANA in-memory database, all designed to reduce development time.
The HANA Cloud Platform is often touted as the simplest way to extend SAP’s Success Factors applications by using the Success Factors metadata framework. One developer has used the HANA Cloud Platform to create a self-service dashboard for managing HANA performance or other parts of an SAP environment.
As most of you know by now, SAP HANA is more than just an in-memory database, but rather a complete application development platform in its own right. Given this unique characteristic and the wide range of usage scenarios we now offer three distinct packages that are logically based on each other.
- Introduction to SAP HANA cloud integration on Cloud Platform
- Authorization management
- How to connect service
- How to prepare document services
- Debugging applications
- Feedback service
- Data information
- Applications service
- GIT service
- Key store service
- Monitoring service
- Performance statistic service
- Information on portal
- Portal service
- Document centre
- Get to know about various services
- Data management for HCP
- Content management
- Managing access control
- Versioning of content
- Configure a Virtual Private Cloud
- Create an Application Server within your VPC
- Create a Database Server within your VPC
- Deploy Your App
- Scale and Load-Balance Your Web App within your VPC
- Associate a Domain Name with your website
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Services: AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS Cloud Front, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
- Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS, AWS Red Shift
- Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
- Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
- Management Tools: AWS Cloud Trail, AWS Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
- Cloud integration
- Diverse connectivity
- Extending existing SAP solutions running in the cloud with custom extensions also running in the cloud
- Extending existing on-premise solutions with custom extensions running in the cloud
- Developing new consumer-grade applications targeting end-users
- To provide better knowledge about the SAP HANA
- Experience with integration Platform will be provided
- Desire to commercialize additional integration content and adapters will be well done
- Capability to extend cloud and on-premise solutions
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform, integration service additional resources for development will be provided
- Additional connections or bandwidth will be given
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.