This training programme employs an applied tax policy approach. Emphasis is on skills development specifically to think critically and clearly about the end results of technical tax decisions and to place those decisions in the bigger picture. This programme will provide the delegates with the tools to assess the end results of tax decisions in terms of income distribution, economic and institutional outcomes.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Tax analysts
- Tax policy managers
- Tax officers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Exhibit a knowledge base, which will help you to take a systemic approach to analyze the outcomes of tax decisions
- Exhibit a crucial understanding of key essential concepts related to policy application and understanding of its institutional and political context
- Express the ability to think outside the narrow legal restrictions of a problem and justify an economics perspective against tax technical issues and concerns
- Practice a critical framework and a set of practical techniques and tools for evaluating tax policy issues and implementing the concepts of policy to real world and practical problems
- Introduction to Tax system
- Economic efficiency: Description and overview
- Introduction and significance of Equity
- Introduction to institutional and political dimensions
- The concept of Taxation design in an open economy: Description
- Understanding Capital taxes and income
- Production taxes and domestic consumption: An Overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.