Planning is one of the most crucial steps before starting a business. Every successful business has a lot of effective planning behind it. It can be about launching a new product, service, or a completely new business. The business plan is written keeping in mind the goals, strategies, priorities and business objectives.
How will this course help the participants? It will help the participants to understand their business in detail, analyze the market and competition, find a mission and vision statement, create an effective pitch for investors, create an effective marketing plan, forecast their finances and finally complete their business plan.
This Zoe training course will empower you with your thoughts and strategies to write the most effective business plan. This course is a step by step guide to your business plan which will help you in making your business profitable.
Upon completing this ‘Complete Business Plan Writing and Development Training Course’ successfully, participants will be able to:
- Understand the steps and different formats of business plan writing
- Design and construct a detailed written business plan
- Write your business plan that contains the most effective business strategies
- Create and deliver an effective oral presentation of your business plan
- Save money by not having to buy business plan templates or hire a business plan consultant
- Create a strong business model and find your target market
- Design a budget oriented plan for your business
This collaborative ‘Complete Business Plan Writing and Development Training Course’ will comprise of the following training methods:
- Presentations & Seminars
- Case Studies
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this ‘Complete Business Plan Writing and Development Training Course’ can benefit in the following ways:
- Improved business planning for new and existing business verticals
- Clear priorities and goals to work upon
- Better Cash Management
- Clarity in overall picture of the business
- Focused Strategy to run a profitable business
Individuals who participate in this ‘Complete Business Plan Writing and Development Training Course’ can gain from it in the following ways:
- Prepare yourself to play a key role in keeping your company ahead by studying high-impact business planning
- Gain relevant writing and planning skills to develop and implement business strategies
- Sharpen your mindset to overcome the challenges while thinking, writing and designing the effective business plan
- Learn to create a great strategy before starting your business
Who Should Attend?
This ‘Complete Business Plan Writing and Development Training Course’ would be suitable for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Business Heads
- Business Plan Consultants
- An existing company looking for a new business launch
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS PLAN WRITING AND DEVELOPMENT
- A brief description of your business
- What is a Business Plan?
- Why do we need a business plan?
MODULE 2: TYPES OF BUSINESS PLAN
- Mini Business Plan
- Presentation Business Plan
- Detailed Plan
- Backup Plan
MODULE 3: Parts of a Business Plan-1
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- Market Analysis – Determining your market size
MODULE 4: Parts of a Business Plan-2
- Competition Analysis
- Products and Service Description
- Sales Funnel
- Marketing Time
MODULE 5: Parts of a Business Plan-3
- How will my business make money?
- SWOT Analysis
- Pricing of a Product or Service
- Financial Projection
MODULE 6: Financial Planning in Detail
- Cash Flow Statement
- Forecasting of existing businesses
- Forecasting of a new business
- Models of the change process
- Profit Calculation in a business plan
- Balance Sheet
MODULE 7: Marketing Plan in Detail
- Types of Marketing
- Planning Offline Marketing
- Planning Digital Marketing
- How to Effectively Use Social Media Marketing?
MODULE 8: Write Your 1st Business Plan
- Templates of Business Plan
- Examples and Case Studies
- Inverted Pyramid Model
- Step by Step writing of 1st business plan
- Review and feedback