This VAT training programme will enable you to understand and evaluate the impact of Value added tax (VAT) in your company. Moreover, it will help you understand the basic fundamentals of VAT and related processes and functionalities.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this Value Added Tax course are:
- Finance Managers
- Management Accountants
- General Ledger Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- Assistant Accountants
- Financial Controllers
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable accountants
This VAT training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Demonstrate the types of Value added tax (VAT) supplies
- Understand the basic fundamentals and functionality of value-added tax (VAT)
- Acknowledge the compliance requirement under value added tax (VAT)
- Evaluate the effect of Value added tax (VAT) on business transactions
- The Concept and definition under Value added tax
- Understanding Levy of Value added tax in UAE
- Description: The Time of Supply of services and goods
- Place of Supply of services and goods
- Introduction: Input Tax Credit
- Transitional issues: Overview and description
- Goods and Services: Valuation
- Requirements for registration
- The concept of Returns to be filed with regulators
- VAT payment
- VAT refund
- VAT assessment
- Description: Penalties and offences
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.