This training program empowers participants to understand and appraise commendable PR techniques in liaising with the Media. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyse and assess the latest PR concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts
- Appraise certain PR techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment
- Practice key PR skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques
- Apply the main media skills in PR
- Effectively present and deliver oral messages in Public
- Use the PR wills a promotional tools
- Definition, Roles and Situations
- Qualities for Successful PR Staff
- PR and Ethical Behaviour
- Corporate Image Identity and Reputation
- Public and Community Oriented Activities
- Civic and Social Activities
PR and Communication
- The PR Officer as Communicator
- Exchange of Messages
- Models of Communication Process
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Importance of Body Language in PR Activities
PR Written Skills
- Editorial, Layout and Production Techniques
- Writing Memos, Reports, Emails and Letters
- Preparing Colourful Newsletters
- Designing and Preparing Attractive Brochures
PR and the Media
- Relations with the Media
- Preparing Press Kits
- Preparing Press Releases
- Conducting Press Conferences
- Conducting Live or Taped Interviews
- Dealing with the Media
- Building Good Relationships with the Media
- How to Handle the Media During Crisis Situations
Presentation Skills and Delivering a Speech
- Planning the Speech
- Writing the Main Points of the Speech
- Rehearsing the Speech
- Presenting the Speech
- Dealing with Questions Asked at the End of Speeches
The PR Promotional Role
- PR Role in Marketing
- PR and Advertising
- Sponsorship and Promotions
- Organizing Different Exhibitions
- Effective Media Coverage
Who should Attend?
Public Relations officers and other key personnel in the organization whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/external public, particularly managers and supervisors in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration. Managers and employees involved in media activities.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.