Corporate hospitality can be defined as the entertainment of clients by organisations to promote business, especially at sporting or other such public events. These events could be for social causes as well but are funded by the organisation.
With the cut-throat competition existing in the market these days, organisations need to look beyond daily usual business interactions and transactions with clients to sustain their relationship and retain the clients.
Today, client relationship goes beyond delivering good quality services and products in less time. It now involves building a relationship that fosters goodwill, friendship and trust beyond work.
This concept has proven successful for many businesses and has now become a trend and mandate in every organisations’ growth and client relationship management strategy.
Word of mouth is the best publicity but not the only branding technique that can attract new clients. It is thus extremely critical that to be visible and in the minds of potential customers, being physically present and directly interacting with potential customers is the need of the hour, besides other marketing and branding strategies.
Organisations also organise many internal events to keep in touch, educate and foster trust among internal stakeholders, mainly employees. Conferences, workshops, etc. are some events planned to share ideas, growth plans and strategies, etc. of the organisation to enable employees to see benefit and prospect in working with the organisation.
Conference management is the executive management of a conference within a company or for a client. It involves tools and techniques that help in planning, organising, leading and controlling. Whether small or big, an organisation’s capabilities and the prospect are majorly judged on the first impression that they create in the minds of internal and external stakeholders as well as clients.
Therefore, seamless planning, organisation and execution of events is extremely important to ensure that the required objective of the event is met, while also embedding trust and respect in the minds of internal and external stakeholders and clients.
There are a number of things to be kept in mind when planning and organising events, and many companies outsource this responsibility for the sheer skill and confidence it requires to organise such events.
This Zoe training course will empower you with complete knowledge and information of planning, organising and managing corporate events, mainly hospitality events and conferences. The knowledge and confidence gained through this course will assist you in successfully carrying forth responsibilities related to event management for your organisation.
The training course will also enhance your skill and capability of undertaking related roles and responsibilities across any other organisation or industry, thus increasing opportunities for growth and progression.
The ability gained through this course will help demonstrate your potential and talent to your existing organisation and win you accolades for seamlessly and successfully managing huge events and conferences, contributing to organisational success, growth and branding.
The main objective of this Event and Conference Management Certification course is to empower professionals with—
- complete knowledge and information of hospitality events and conferences and the importance of their seamless and successful management
- the knowledge, confidence and skill to successfully plan and manage internal events such as conferences and workshops within a limited and defined time frame
- the capability, knowledge and confidence to plan, organise and manage external events over days and on a large scale, successfully meeting the desired objective and appropriately appealing to the target audience
- the required planning and organisation skills to ensure that all necessary checkpoints are reviewed and confirmed in advance to avoid any glitches at or during the events
- the awareness and foresight to pre-plan and make arrangements for any anticipated issues or roadblocks to the event
- complete understanding and information of different types of events, target audience and the important pointers when planning different events
- the required multitasking skills to be able to successfully manage multiple events at the same time
- the confidence and experience to handle and overcome common challenges such as multitasking between events, resource allocation, budget management, etc.
- the confidence and skill to work with advanced tools and techniques to seamlessly manage financials and other resources related to the event
Training courses at Zoe Talent Solutions are delivered by experienced professionals from the relevant domain. The courses are tailored to the requirements of the training audience, and thus, relevance to educational and professional experience and background of the training audience is of the utmost importance when reviewing the course content before each session.
Classroom sessions with detailed and well-made presentations hold the focus and interest of the training audience. Role-plays and group activities ensure trainee participation. Discussion of relevant case studies also helps trainees relate the training to practical scenarios.
All courses at Zoe Talent Solutions, including this, follow the very innovative and unique Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this course will benefit in the following ways:
- An experienced and trained workforce that can successfully organise and manage internal and external events and conferences
- Seamless and successful organisation of conferences, workshops, exhibitions, town halls, etc.
- Good first impression and increased trust in clients and employees because of appropriate positioning and branding of the organisation
- Greater client and employee satisfaction
- Organisational growth and development because of better branding and increased visibility
- Competitive edge because of physical presence, supreme client experience, increased transparency, employee motivation, good branding and positive marketing
- Effective resource allocation across events or across departments in a single event to ensure adequate focus and attention to each aspect of the event and/or conference management
- Efficient financial planning and budget utilisation, with reduced risks of incurring losses or additional expenses
- Well-planned and safe events, with all possible glitches and issues, pre-empted and addressed before the event, reducing risks of accidents and mishaps
Professionals undertaking this training course will benefit in the following ways:
- Better understanding and knowledge of planning and organising hospitality events and conferences
- Enhanced multitasking and planning skills to organise and manage multiple events successfully
- Greater understanding and knowledge to successfully manage events within the specified budget and time frame
- Increased awareness and foresight to pre-empt issues and threats and put in place controls to prevent their occurrence during the events
- Enhanced skillset and confidence to ensure better risk management and resource allocation
- Increased understanding and knowledge to plan events of different types and successfully cater to the specific target audience in a relevant manner
- Increased confidence to work with advanced tools and techniques to help plan and organise events successfully, thus demonstrating the potential and fostering greater opportunities for career growth and progression within and outside the organisation
- A sense of pride and satisfaction to contribute to employee satisfaction, client delight and organisational growth and success
Who Should Attend
- Senior management of an organisation who need to understand the importance of well-managed and organised hospitality events and conferences
- Members of event management companies who plan and organise events for various causes and for various clients
- Marketing professionals who need to understand the importance of events and conferences from a marketing perspective
- Members of the human resource and administration departments of an organisation who generally organise smaller events within the organisation
- Members of branding or public relation agencies who need to understand the potential of hospitality and other corporate events, including conferences, for branding or other public relation activities
- Any other professional interested in knowing more about corporate event management
The course will cover the following topics that are critical to understand hospitality events and corporate management:
Module 1 – Types of Corporate Events
- Trade shows/Exhibitions
- Appreciation events/Incentive trips
- Product launches
- Business dinners and other team-building events
- Charity events
- Board meetings
Module 2 – Types of Conferences
Module 3 – Different Target Audiences for Corporate Events
- Board members/stakeholders
- Potential clients
Module 4 – Purpose of Corporate Events
- Reward and motivation
- Celebration (marking key milestones)
- Management of organisational change
Module 5 – Aspects of Corporate Event Management
- Management meetings
- Office support
- Marketing and sales
- Education and training
- Corporate foundation
Module 6 – Components of a Corporate Planning Checklist
- Strategic location
- Alignment of client goals with event activities
- Selection of reliable management tools
- Building of connections
Module 7 – Importance of Corporate Hospitality Events
- Creating a good first impression
- Building relationships
- Creating loyalty
- Fostering a competitive edge
- Creating opportunities
- Gauging potential return on investment
- Entertaining key employees and stakeholders
Module 8 – Core Event Management Challenges
- Management of multiple events
- Resource allocation
- Budget allocation and utilisation
- Management of content
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.