The Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Control program explores the necessary areas of methodology, planning, scheduling and control in maintenance enabling each participant to become more competent as officers of maintenance planning. The Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Control training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Types of Maintenance -Classification of Roles in Maintenance
The Work Order System -Purpose of the Work Order System (WO) -Information Collected on a WO
- Job Estimating Methods
- Prioritizing Maintenance Work -Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Implementing a PM Program
- Establishing Schedules
- Breaking a Facility into Logical Parts
- Developing an Equipment List
- Developing Equipment Manuals
Setting Up Inventory
- Planning and Scheduling of Major Maintenance WOs and Shutdowns
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Resource Scheduling and Levelling
Life Cycle Cost of Equipment
- Capital Budgeting
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR)
- Payback Method
- Net Present Value Method (NPV)
- Replacement Analysis of Equipment
- Planning and Controlling Maintenance Materials
- Identification of Inventory Costs
Considerations in Inventory Decisions -Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- When to Order
- Controlling Maintenance Work
- Backlog Indices
- Schedule Compliance
- PM and Emergency Indices
- Productivity Indicators
- Explain the challenges and objectives facing maintenance organizations today
- Demonstrate the importance of work order systems and use techniques for time estimations and priority assignments
- Implement a preventive maintenance program
- Apply project management techniques to effectively manage major maintenance activities and shut-downs
- Use capital budgeting techniques to evaluate maintenance capital expenditures
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to maintain the optimal stock levels of spare parts to ensure operational availability
- Implement the right KPIs to evaluate and improve performance in maintenance
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.