This program is aimed at first line supervisors and junior managers to enable them to positively contribute to modernisation of the public sector. Participants will study, discuss and evaluate key elements of the public sector reform process. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Inspirational leadership
- Policies and procedures
- Performance measures
- Fraud and corruption
- Deliver inspirational leadership
- Develop accountable and transparent policies and procedures
- Set effective performance measures in achieving objectives
- Learn methods to reduce fraud and corruption
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.