Quality management is an extremely important aspect of organisational operations that help an organisation succeed, develop and grow. Quality management should focus on the customer, stakeholder relationships, leadership of the organisation, etc. It is made up of four components, namely, quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
Training to become a Certified Quality Management Professional provides the required skills and opportunities to increase one’s level of responsibilities.
What do quality management professionals do? Quality managers ensure that the product/service of an organisation is fit for purpose and consistent and meets internal and external requirements. They also ensure that organisational activities and processes meet international quality standards.
This Zoe’s Quality Management training course will empower you with a complete understanding of quality management and provide you with the necessary skills to pursue a career in quality management and be good at it.
By undertaking this course, you will gain a clear understanding of what is expected of you if you were to become a quality manager or already are a quality manager.
You will also be able to acquire the necessary skills to undertake and successfully fulfil the roles and responsibilities of a quality management professional, thus helping you demonstrate sound talent and potential and rapidly grow within your organisation and beyond.
The main objective of this Certified Quality Management Professional Course is to empower professionals with—
- complete knowledge and understanding of what quality management is and what it entails
- the required skills and knowledge to undertake or drive implementation of quality-related processes and systems within the organisation and achieve success therein
- the adequate skill set and capabilities to function at a level of a quality management professional, with greater chances of successfully achieving any related certification
- the necessary understanding and confidence to work with advanced quality tools and techniques to manage quality across the organisation
- awareness and information about international standards of quality, thereby also increasing chances for opportunities in other organisations or industries aligned to these standards
- the confidence and knowledge to train other professionals on quality management practices and processes
- the perspective and required skillset to undertake regular internal audits related to quality to check for adherence to standards and guidelines set
- the confidence, skill set and capabilities to play an important role in enhancing the quality of delivery by an organisation, thereby contributing to its success
All courses at Zoe Talent Solutions are devised with the common objective of being closely relevant to the training audience. Thus, before each session, the content is thoroughly reviewed to check for relevance to the professional experience of the training audience and customised accordingly.
Quality Management training is delivered by a highly experienced professional, using audio-video presentations. Trainee participation is encouraged through group activities and assignments, including sample projects and role-plays. Relevant case studies are also discussed.
The above training model is typical across all Zoe Talent Solutions courses and is called the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
With professionals attending this Certified Quality Management Professional course, organisations will benefit in the following ways:
- Trained and experienced employees performing at the level of a certified quality management professional
- Application of advanced quality tools and techniques for assessing, auditing and improving quality management systems and processes
- Regular and free training of all other employees on quality management best practices
- Alignment of quality processes and standards with internationally accepted and acclaimed quality standards
- Organisational growth because of greater customer satisfaction as a result of increased quality delivery
- Regular internal audits of quality management systems and processes to check for adherence to international standards
- Increased efficiency balanced with the increase in quality as a result of strategic suggestions and recommendations by the trained employees
Professionals undertaking this Certified Quality Management Professional training course will derive the following benefits:
- Complete knowledge and information about quality management systems and processes
- Increased skill and understanding of quality management roles, thus greater chances of related opportunities in the organisation
- Adequate understanding and knowledge of international standards and practices related to quality management, increasing avenues for opportunities beyond one’s current organisation
- Greater confidence and understanding to train other professionals on quality management training
- Increased abilities, skillset and capabilities to conduct internal audits for the organisation to identify gaps and put necessary corrective action in place, in time
- Enhanced understanding and knowledge of advanced quality tools and techniques to be used to better quality management procedures and processes
- Adequate skill, confidence and experience to contribute to organisational growth through increased client satisfaction
- Increased knowledge and experience to undertake any quality-related certification and successfully clear it
Who Should Attend
- Senior members and managers of organisations who need to understand the significance of training employees on quality management
- Quality team members eager to pursue quality-related roles within an organisation or beyond
- Project and program managers and other related roles who would be interested in knowing about quality management as part of their overall responsibilities
- Policymakers responsible for setting and framing guidelines and policies for the organisation
- Internal and external auditors who should be aware of all basic and important concepts of quality management
- Professionals aspiring to undertake a quality-related certification
- Any other professional interested in knowing more about quality management at a professional level
The Certified Quality Management Professional course covers the following topics regarding quality management:
Module 1 – Quality Management Principles
- Customer focus
- People engagement
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
Module 2 – Quality Management Components
- Quality planning
- Quality assurance
- Quality control
- Quality improvement
Module 3 – Quality Management Tools
- Cause-and-effect diagrams
- Check sheets
- Control charts
- Pareto charts
- Scatter diagrams
Module 4 – Quality Management Professional Skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical/Problem-solving abilities
- Planning and project management skills
- Team leading capabilities
- Strategic approach to work
- Change management abilities
Module 5 – Roles and Responsibilities of Quality Management Professionals
- Establish quality procedures and standards
- Review and meet customer requirements
- Ensure processes meet international standards
- Explore ways to increase efficiency
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation processes
- Monitor performance and produce statistical reports
- Check the effectiveness of changes made
- Use relevant quality tools
- Train and manage quality experts
Module 6 – Advantages of Being a Quality Management Professional
- Professional exposure to various industries
- Learning management strategies and organisational operation
- Increased marketability, value to positioning
- Global opportunities
- Entrepreneurial options
Module 7 – Quality Management Challenges
- Extensive theory
- Extensive documentation
- Extensive rigidity
- Inadequate implication and communication
- Inadequate motivation
- Inadequate attention to customers
Module 8 – Steps to Quality Management System Implementation
- Check practicality to business
- Manage documentation effectively
- Ensure change management for continuous improvement
- Involve staff
- Motivate and communicate with stakeholders
- Check system suitability
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.