This training programme is in particular designed to make participants aware of issues in production and how to resolve it. It also addresses on how to make plans and schedule activities in petroleum refineries, which are most normally encountered by refinery employees working in this place.
Challenges in operation scheduling for petroleum refining are discussed intensively. Additionally this course will give some examples of making plans and scheduling activities which can offer applicable background information of the subject.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Process engineers
- Technologists involved in planning and scheduling activities relevant to their industry
- Grow and enhance the essential skills to execute the risk assessment techniques
- Acquire and learn the aspects of scheduling tools and techniques and proven beneficial for the planning of product and crude deliveries in their facilities
- Facilitate the delegates to improved optimization, operations and upgrading of the existing facilities, which will help in improved profitability and assist in the continuous facilities modernization
- Planning and Scheduling: Application
- Planning and scheduling in oil refineries: The overview
- Configuration of refinery
- Refinery hydroskimming
- Secondary Conversion Process: Association with refineries
- Refineries: Integrated
- New and existing Refineries
- Crude: Choice
- Crude oil: Scheduling
- Choice of processes
- Capacity utilization: Crudes
- The severity of the process operations
- Optimization of the cut points
- Upset Situations facing
- The requirement of a tankage
- Releasing Tankages and enhancing the product movements
- The requirement of basic information
- The concept of Crude Assay
- Feed Characteristics at an intermediate level
- Properties and yields
- Process Units: Different form
- Description: Utilities
- Blending Rules of a product
- Specifications of a product
- Fuel production: The new trends
- Issues faced in the environment
- The concept of Crude Cost
- The concept of Product Netback
- Problem formulation
- Flow sheets refinery
- Material Balance: the simplified form
- Formulation at a general level
- The concept of Demand Equations
- Inventory Control for a product
- Quality Control for a product
- Blend: The fixed composition
- Control/ Constraints: Based on capacity
- Feedstock/ Control availability
- Refinery Worksheet: Application
- Product Exchange and the product movement of petroleum
- Movements and the marginal depot supply
- Recent Developments and the commonly used techniques and methods
- Approach to Solution: Mathematical
- The concept of Linear Programming
- Description: Graphic Method
- Explanation: Vendors Software
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.