Risk analysis refers to the review of all possible risks associated with a project or event. Risk analysis and management are important in information technology, security issues and other fields in which risks can be assessed on a quantitative and qualitative basis. Risk analysis is a part of risk management.
The process is recurring and is updated from time to time to accommodate new potential threats. Strategic risk analysis reduces the probability of future risks and the damage caused by them therein. An important aspect of risk analysis is the risk register, a document or system used to capture risk management status.
A risk register is commonly used to manage strategy, project and operational risks. What role does Oracle Primavera play in risk analysis? Primavera risk analysis directly integrates with project schedules and cost estimates to provide quick and simple techniques for modelling risks and analysing the schedule and cost impacts of mitigating these risks.
Primavera risk analysis has many benefits, including an increase in confidence for bids and project selection, creation of more realistic schedules, integration of pre-developed and new risk registers, etc.
This Zoe training course will empower you with complete knowledge, understanding and experience of Primavera risk analysis. The knowledge and skill gained through this course will not only help you recommend use of the application for risk analysis and be successful in implementing it, but also optimally utilise all features for smooth and appropriate risk assessment.
Through this course, you will also gain the necessary skill and confidence to train other professionals on using the application. Overall, this course will encourage future growth and development through more opportunities for higher roles and responsibilities.
The main objective of this Primavera Risk Analysis Course is to empower professionals with—
- complete knowledge and understanding of Primavera risk analysis
- detailed information and experience of the application to optimally use all features for appropriate and quick risk analysis
- the required confidence and skill to help train other professionals on using Primavera for risk analysis and management
- the skill and capability to perform better risk analysis and management because of use of advanced methodologies of the application
- the required skill to analyse, identify and assess risks appropriately so as to increase confidence in project selection
- the skill-set and capability to manage and appropriately interpret risk registers
- the experience and exposure to create more realistic schedules and identify more scheduling pitfalls
A training course at Zoe Talent Solutions always has scope for customisation and changes to suit the training audience. Thus, the content of each course is reviewed to check relevance to the training audience. Training is delivered by a highly experienced professional in the relevant domain. The trainer uses audio-visual presentations for ease of reference.
Trainee participation in the program is encouraged through group activities, assignments, role-plays. Relevant case studies are also discussed with the training audience. Trainees are also encouraged to share real-life experiences related to the training content, and these are discussed in detail by the trainer while drawing reference to the training content throughout the discussion.
All courses at Zoe Talent Solutions follow a method called the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
By professionals undertaking this Primavera Risk Analysis Course, their organisations will derive the following benefits:
- Better risk analysis, with all aspects being covered through the application of modern methods and techniques for identifying and assessing all possible risks
- Trained professionals to undertake risk analysis through Primavera and optimally utilise all essential features of the application
- Regular training of other employees for working with Primavera for risk analysis
- Increased confidence and more reference data to make decisions in case of bids or project selections
- More accurate and realistic schedules because of identification and elimination of scheduling pitfalls
- Complete focus and attention through the risk management life cycle, resulting in the reduction of risks and their impact throughout
- Application of advanced methods and assessments for risk analysis
- Organisational growth and development because of successful project management
Professionals enrolling for this Primavera Risk Analysis Course will derive the following benefits:
- Complete understanding of risk analysis through Primavera
- Detailed knowledge, information and understanding of all features of Primavera to ensure optimal use of the software for risk analysis
- Better risk analysis, thus demonstrating potential and talent and fostering career growth and progression through additional roles and responsibilities
- Increased knowledge and understanding of advanced risk analysis tools and techniques
- Greater confidence and knowledge to train other professionals on Primavera risk analysis
- Increased capabilities to create more realistic schedules by eliminating or addressing all possible scheduling pitfalls
- Greater contribution to better project selection and increased confidence in bids for the organisation
- Contribution to organisational growth because of better risk analysis and management resulting in better project management
Who Should Attend
- Senior management of organisations who need to understand the importance of risk analysis through Primavera
- Project managers and team leads to driving and managing complex projects for their organisations
- Other project management professionals keen on increasing their knowledge and enhancing their skills in all aspects of project management
- Business analysts responsible for analysing all possible risks to the business and devising ways to handle these
- Other stakeholders of a project who may be required to intervene at some stage of risk assessment and management
- Any other professional interested in knowing more about risk analysis through Primavera
The Primavera Risk Analysis Course covers the following topics
Module 1 – Types of Project Risks
- Health and safety
- Information security
- Scope creep
- Project complexity and quality
Module 2 – Key Features of Primavera Risk Analysis
- Risk analysis guide
- Schedule check
- Template quick risks
- Risk register wizard
- Risk register
- Risk analysis
- Distribution graphs
- Distribution analyser
- Probabilistic cash flow
- Summary risk report
Module 3 – Risk Analysis Process and Output
- Risk ready schedule
- Risk inputs
- Risk impact
- Risk analysis
- Risk response
- Tornado diagrams
Module 4 – Elements of a Risk Register
- Risk identifier
- Risk description
- Risk trigger
- Residual risks
- Accepted probability
- Accepted impact
Module 5 – Risk Analysis Models Used by Primavera
- Estimate uncertainty
- Task existence
- Probabilistic branching
- Fixed-cost uncertainty
- Variable-cost uncertainty
- Resource uncertainty
- Conditional branching
- Weather modelling
Module 6 – Benefits of Primavera Risk Analysis
- Increased confidence in project selection and bids
- More realistic schedules/elimination of scheduling pitfalls
- Project risk and uncertainty awareness
- Integration of pre-developed and current risk registers
- Focus on complete risk management cycle
- Increased project success because of better project management
- Methodology-based risk analysis
Module 7 – Types of Cost Risk Analysis Uncertainties
- Requirements uncertainty
- Cost estimation uncertainty
- System definition uncertainty
Module 8 – Three-Point Estimation
- Optimistic estimate
- Pessimistic estimate
- Most likely estimate
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.