This intensive training program is aimed at upskilling office administrators in key areas of role awareness, communication and presentation skills. The program offers unique techniques for time and stress management. A strong emphasis is placed on practical application and constructive feedback. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
- Define and comprehend the role of the office manager/administrator
- Implement communication relevant strategies required for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner
- List the main causes of stress and apply the techniques essential to control them
- Organize meetings effectively
- Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customer
- Apply time management techniques necessary for optimum office productivity
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally
The Role of the Office Manager/Administrator
- Competencies for Success
- Perception versus Reality
- Be a “Star” at Work
- Recognizing your role
Effective Communication Skills
- Improving Credibility and Attaining Recognition
- Importance of a Positive Attitude
- Key Benefits of Assertiveness
- Selling your Ideas to Management, Colleagues, Subordinates and Clients
- Tips on preparing a Dynamic Professional Presentation
- The style of Professional Business Writing
- Methodology and Layout
- Achieving your Objective with the Audience
- Audience’s Expectations
Serving the Internal and External Customer
- Identifying the Needs of Internal and External Customers
- Unplugging Services Barriers
- Providing Outstanding Service
- Complaint Handling
Stress Management Techniques
- Symptoms and Causes
- Identifying personal Stressors
- Creating a Comprehensive Stress Management Plan
- Recognising and Eliminating Time Wasters
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- Using Methods to Control and Improve Effectiveness
- Planning and Managing Time for Self and Others
- Preparing Time Logs and Learning from Them
- Elements of an Effective Meeting
- Preparing the Agenda
- Recording Minutes of Meetings (MOM)
Using the Telephone Properly
- Professional Telephone Behaviour
- Rules for Good Listening
- Managing Difficult Callers
- Identifying Common Phone Problems and Formulating Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.