This effective coaching skills training course provides guidance on the planning and delivery of coaching and its application and effectiveness within a variety of workplace environments. Delegates on this effective coaching skills training course will benefit from practice and feedback that is geared to develop skills and build confidence in a supportive environment. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
At the end of this Coaching Skills for Managers training course participants will be able to:
- To develop a coaching style which meets individual and business needs
- To determine barriers to learning and how to overcome them
- To give effective feedback in a way that encourages positive change
- The managers’ role as a coach
- Coaching and training
- Qualities of the effective coach
- Identifying learning needs
- Identifying individual learning styles
- Personal learning styles
- Identifying barriers to learning
- Structuring the coaching session
- Setting objectives and targets
- Coaching the new team member
- Delegation and empowerment
- Managing the poor performer
- Feedback skills
- Monitoring performance
- Validation and evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Managers, executives, team leaders and anybody wishing to create a supportive environment and coach their team more effectively.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.