This training course teaches you how to implement ethical management, goal setting, organisational policies, and identification and management of responsibilities. This course provides you with the knowledge and skill building techniques that allows the successful building and management of a business ethics framework. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
In this course participants will:
- Understand what ‘business ethics’ is
- Learn how to make ethical decisions
- Receive practical tools to implement ethics in the workplace
- Understand employee rights to enable and create privacy, harassment & technology policies
- Understand your business & social responsibilities
- Learn how to balance personal and organisational ethics
- Learn when to “blow the whistle”
- Be able to identify unethical behaviours
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 1
- Getting Started Workshop Objectives
- Action Plans and Evaluation Forms
- Module Two: What is Ethics?
- What Is Business Ethics?
- 10 Benefits of Managing Ethics
- Case Study
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 2
- Implementing Ethics in the Workplace Benefits
- Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Roles and Responsibilities
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 3
- Employer/Employee Rights Privacy Policies
- Harassment Issues
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 4
- Business & Social Responsibilities Identifying Types of Responsibilities
- Case Study
- Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities
- Case Study
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 5
- Ethical Decisions The Basics
- Balancing Personal and Organisational Ethics
- Common Dilemmas
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Overcoming Obstacles
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 6
- Whistle Blowing Criteria and Risk
- The Process
- When You Should “Blow the Whistle”
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 7
- Managerial Ethics Ethical Management
- Identifying the Characteristics
- Ensuring Ethical Behaviour
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 8
- Unethical Behaviour Recognise & Identify
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 9
- Ethics in Business (I) Organisation Basics
- Addressing the Needs
- Ethical Principles
Business Ethics Training Course – Topic 10
- Ethics in Business (II) Ethical Safeguards
- Developing a Code of Ethics
- Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
- Upholding the Ethics Program
Who should Attend?
Open to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.