This specially designed foundation Business English Training Course combines a revision of the basic skills of the English language, with practical activities, and gives delegates a firm grounding in professional report writing and written business communication. A highly recommended Business English Training Course for those seeking confidence in English communication through writing. The Business English Training Program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
The Business English Training Course will empower your spoken and written English ability in the following manner:
- Utilise every opportunity to practice new skills, techniques and models learnt
- Structure grammatically correct sentences in English
- Understand and apply the different verb tenses learned
- Identify the correct use of definite and indefinite articles
- Examine the different types of prepositions and use them correctly
- Compose and punctuate grammatically correct sentences
- Recognise and use adverbs correctly
- To develop basic reading and comprehension skills
- English speaking and writing – The Technical Skills Required
- Recognising The Parts of Speech – Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, Verbs, Adverbs, Conjunctions, Etc.
- Using The Definite & Indefinite Articles – Correct Use of ‘The’, ‘A’, & ‘An’
- Prefixes & Suffixes
- Common Prefixes & Suffixes, & their implementation in the English Language
- Recognising Prepositions & when to Use Them
- Recognising & Using Regular, & Irregular Verbs
- Understanding & Using Different Types of Adverbs
- Describe How, Where, & When a verb is used
- Effectively using Common Tenses by applying:
> Present Simple
> Present Continuous
> Past Simple
> Past Continuous
> Using Punctuation Effectively
- The Structure of Sentences
> How Sentences Are Formed
> The Use of Simple, Compound & Complex Sentences
- Basic Reading Skills
- Comprehension Activities
- Individual Trainer Coaching & Feedback
- How to apply your learning in your place of work
Who should Attend?
This course has been specifically designed for those who wish to learn, or revise, the basics of English Grammar in a business context. This course also caters to new recruits in the hospitality industry, those seeking to work in media, social marketing, SEO content building, research, and development or English Language departments.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.