Efficient office running is fundamental to the success of a business. Dynamic office management, prompt organization, and administrative skills, proficient business communication are some of the elements needed for delivering required services in the office at the right time.
A certified administrative professional is one such specialist who culminates various competencies and aptitude within and caters to diverse concerns of an office. Offices are adopting modernization and turning more technology driven which has generated the necessity for a versatile professional with a wide range of office skills.
Certified administrative professional addresses various tasks and challenges in the organization, planning, business communication, information distribution, and much more. Time calls for harmonized business functions being executed simultaneously.
Such a professional proves to be a link between various operations who ensures timely supervision of different office activities. All business functions originate from the office- from lead generation, to call handling, servicing customers, meetings, requisition of materials, payment to suppliers, designing promotional campaigns, etc.
A business has several specialized staff to perform these particular functions but a need for personnel is felt who could coordinate all these functions together towards the fulfilment of a common goal of the business. This need is met by an accomplished certified administrative professional.
What are different secretarial tasks that are needed to be performed by an administrative professional? How do support tasks help mainstream functions of the business? How to ensure effective information distribution in the office? How to deal with employee conflict and work on conflict resolution? How to ensure better management of office resources?
These are some of the challenges faced by certified administrative professionals while executing their duties. Modern offices and cutting edge competition compels administrative professionals to be more streetwise than ever. Professionals with dulled skills risk losing corporate footing in the present scenario. The administration needs skilled multi-taskers all around to avoid turning the office into a chaotic place.
What is Certified Administrative Professional certification? Zoe Talent Solutions has introduced a Certified Administrative Professional course that aims to train professionals as per the evolving business culture.
The certification provides formal training to the participants with the latest hands-on knowledge and aims to develop them into tech-savvy professionals. Emphasis has been laid upon the application of managerial and administrative concepts in the office space.
This certification will give an upper hand to the participants in their careers and allow them to transcend as better performers. The course intends to prepare its participants with the latest techniques, use of technology business practices, and trends that will guide them in becoming accomplished Administrative Professionals.
The Certified administrative professional course aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- Enhance professional qualifications of the participants and transform them into valuable assets for their corporations
- To highlight the range of duties and responsibilities that fall under the position of an administrative professional
- Widen the skill set of the participants and develop their knowledge base
- Deepen the self-esteem and confidence of the participants with the familiarity of the latest trends and techniques
- Strengthen communication abilities of the participants with a special focus on business communication modes
- Allow the participants to gain more traction in their careers with industry recognized certification
- Enhanced productivity in the office with better coordination among various activities
- Interactive sessions and lectures
- Management games
- Role playing/modelling
- Case studies
- Group discussions
- Problem solving sessions
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Successful completion of Certified Administrative Professional course shall benefit the organization in the following ways:
- Smooth flow of work with better coordination among different activities of the office
- Timely performance of different activities such as conducting meetings, payments, communicating office policies, filing documents, etc.
- Better management of physical resources such as inventory, office supplies
- Enhanced supervision of employees with regards to training, conflict resolution, counseling, etc.
- Improved planning and organization will result in reducing costs of activities, less wastage of resources
- Build better public relations through improved communication and dynamics with customers
- Ensure optimum use of technology through virtual meetings, use of the internet, and appropriate software to maintain office records
Successful completion of the Certified Administrative Professional course shall benefit the participants at a personal level in the following ways:
- A better understanding of managerial and administrative concepts along with their application in real life scenarios
- Develop a versatile range of skill set in organizing, scheduling, business communication, supervising, and administration
- Cultivate a flexible attitude that will help adjust better to the dynamic business environment
- Gain a competitive edge over peers with enhanced practical knowledge and skills
- Boost their resumes with the certification and negotiate better remuneration
Who Should Attend?
- Office administrators
- Office assistants
- Office clerk
- Office secretary
- Administrative assistant
- Front office managers
- General managers
- Entrepreneurs and start-up founders
Module 1: Introduction to Administrative Duties
- Office administration and its role in today’s business setting
- Business environment evolution
- Administrative roles in the office
- Administrative professional duties
Module 2: Administrative Professional Skills
- Managing meetings
- Technical skills
- Developing problem solving approach
- Travel arrangements
- Clerical skills
- Book-keeping skills
Module 3: Business Communication
- Attending guests, phone calls, handling queries
- Business correspondence
- Drafting letters
- Responding to emails
Module 4: Planning and Organization
- Scheduling appointments
- Time management
- Preparing manuals
- Event management
- Project management
Module 5: Supervision
- Developing team dynamics
- Maintaining employee files
- Training others
- Developing natural leadership
Module 6: Records Management
- Financial records
- Develop filing system- electronic and manual
- Preparing minutes
- File retrieval, file retention
- Data compilation
Module 7: Information Management
- Information distribution
- Creating and editing documents
- Researching and analyzing data
- Backing up data
Module 8: Managing Resources
- Maintaining supplies
- Developing purchasing system
- Preventing burnout
- Building transparency