This training programme will enable the delegates to develop an understanding of when, where, how and the reason to conduct difficult conversations. The prime objective of this training programme is to authorize professionals to administer and supervise a difficult conversation at all stages so that they can achieve the desired results. It is an essential skill in the management of HR, team management and customer handling.
Who should Attend?
All Professionals who want to learn the art of giving feedback and have tough conversations.
- Showing them the practical solutions and tools to keep them on track
- Grasp the solutions and take the necessary action whenever required
- Assisting the managers by making them control the challenging conversations at work
Difficult Conversations: The Definition
- The type of difficult conversations we need to have
- Recognize the effect of not having these type of conversation for both the organization and the individual
- Factors of the challenging conversations and the reasons we avoid them
The Meeting Structure
- Consider our procedures and policies: Get ourselves prepared
- Description: What approach should we take and why?
- Description: What important information do we need and how should we record it?
- Holding the conversation: The key skills involved
Techniques of communication
- Introduction to the assertive approach
- The listening and questioning techniques
- Staying on track: Overview
- The Overview: Knowing when to expand a conversation
- Analyzing Problem-solving solutions to various scenarios
- Analyzing the Learning outcomes from personal reflections and feedback
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.