This training programme will enable the delegates to understand the ways of writing and structuring Job descriptions for their department or team. This course will cover the following aspects such as: Who will be responsible to design, develop and write Job descriptions, how to design the templates and what is the significance of creating a purposeful Job description.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Team leaders
- Line managers
- HODs (Head of departments)
- HR managers
- HR executives
- Senior managers
- Professionals involved in Human capital management
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acknowledge the significance and rationale of possessing a well designed JD i.e., Job description
- Earn skills to write purposeful and practicable job descriptions
- Administer the JD’s as HOD (Head of Department) / team/division for that supervisor performances
- Employ job descriptions to boost performance and set targets for achievable performance
- Learn the ways to employ job descriptions to align the work performance to the mission, vision and employer goals
- Use ways to employ job descriptions to promote good working relationships, workplace culture and work ethics
- Overview of Job Descriptions: Challenges and concerns
- Job Description Purpose
- The significance of Job Description
- Essential fundamentals and Key Elements
- Understanding to Design Jobs for Results
- Analyzing Development Measures and Accountabilities
- Description: Synonyms and Terminology for categories
- Understanding the concept of Drafting Job Descriptions Session using: Questionnaire Template for Job Analysis
- Description: JD Template
- Sets of Behavioral and Technical Competency: An Overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.