This Coaching & Mentoring training course focuses on the methods by which managers develop the performance of individuals in their team. It looks at two main types of coaching, providing opportunities for managers to apply these skills. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
At the end of this coaching and mentoring training course participants will have learnt about:
- Coaching to improve individual performance
- The relationship between coaching and other performance management techniques
- The key coaching styles (input and output)
- The coaching process and skills
- The role of the mentor and mentoring programs
- Coaching styles: Input and output coaching
- Coaching in the context of other performance development techniques
- Applications for coaching
- Measuring results
- Coaching Process: A coaching model
- Developing empathy
- Questioning techniques
- Putting coaching into practice
- Mentoring: Structuring a Mentoring program to give benefits to the company and individuals involved
- Who needs mentoring and who makes a good mentor?
- Responsibilities, skills and overcoming problems
- Defining and developing the mentoring relationship
Who should Attend?
Managers, coaches & leaders who want to develop their coaching style and mentor more effectively.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.