Life Skills training (LST) is a universal prevention program for middle/junior high school students targeting the use of gateway substances and violence. The program provides students with training in personal self-management, social skills, and social resistance skills. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
The sole objective of this program is to prevent adolescent tobacco, alcohol, marijuana use, and violence
- Tobacco use
- Alcohol use
- Marijuana use
- Illicit drug use
- Violence and delinquency
- HIV risk behaviours
- Risky driving
- Program Effects on Risk and Protective Factors
- Knowledge and attitudes
Who Should Attend?
Early Adolescents (12-14) – Middle School
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.