The ability to make an impactful and powerful presentation is rare much valued. This making powerful presentations training course enable each participant to develop their own innate abilities to become powerful presenters. The modules are an idea blend of practice and theory. The making powerful presentations training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the making powerful presentations training program, participants will be able to:
- List the main causes for boring and ineffective presentations and ways for overcoming them.
- Plan, prepare and conduct an effective and successfully memorable presentation using a systematic and easy-to-follow approach.
- Pinpoint the main reasons that lead to Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA) and ways for eliminating them prior to presenting.
- Project the right verbal and non-verbal characteristics essential in powerful presentations.
- Use the most commonly available visual aids to support their presentation and make it visually appealing.
- Difference between Presenting and PowerPoint Clicking
- Why Most Presentations Fail to Leave an Impact
- Attributes of an Effective Presentation
- Importance of Preparation
- Ms. Clicker and Mr. Murphy: The Enemies of All Presentations
- Overcoming Boring Pitches and Presentations
- Preparing for a Presentation
- Gathering the Raw Data
- How Much Information Should You Begin With
- Filtering the Information
- The Triple S Rule
- Deciding on Time Allocation: How Will You Know How Much Time You need
- Formula of Substance, Style and Support and Its Impact on the Way You Present
- The Framework of an Effective Presentation
- Opening with a W.I.N.: How to WIN the Audience’s Attention
- Preview: What Should Be Mentioned in the Outline?
- Key Points of a Presentation and the Psychological Rule of 3
- Recapping Before the Finish: Common Tips and Pitfalls
- Closing with a Bang
- Body Language in a Presentation
- The Hands, Legs and the Eyes
- To Move or to Stay Put? Tips for Effective Body Positioning
- Hands/Legs Rule for Animation
- Characteristics of Captivating Verbal Delivery
- Avoiding Clichés and Euphemisms
- Dress and Appearance: What are the Rules?
- Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA)
- Reasons Why Most People Get Nervous
- Adrenalin and Its Effect on Presentations
- Dealing with PSA: Short and Long Term Solutions
- What Do Great Presenters Do?
- Visual Aids
- Use of Objects and Props for Visual Impact
- Hand-Outs: When and How to Circulate Them
- Secrets and Techniques for Using Flip Charts
- Clip Arts and Images: The Trends Today
- PowerPoint: What Every Presenter Should Know
Who should Attend?
Individuals who wish to improve their presentation skills to a noticeable level using a strictly hands-on approach, people who have to conduct sales, business development and/or periodic presentations to senior management.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.