Organizations are switching to project management sector to better organize and plan their businesses. Consequently, Project management is regarded as one of the top emerging profession in the market. This training programme enables you to learn the basics of project management by addressing the methods and concepts of Project management. With the help of discussion, workshops, and solution driven examples the delegates learn the ways of identifying the components of a project, and the ways of organizing and controlling the project from the initial phase to the final phase.
Who Should Attend?
- Project team members
- Personnel looking for advancement in their business career
- New project management professionals
- Senior project management professionals who are willing to enhance their skills
- Managers who are interested in acquiring the knowledge about project management
- Articulate and recognize the significance of project management
- Defining project Objectives
- Creation of a project work breakdown structure
- Manageable project schedule: Development
- Change control and recognize the scope creep
- Managing a project using techniques and tools during the execution phase
- Project: Definition
- Solution Development Lifecycle vs Project management lifecycle
- Use of PMBOK
- The Role of Project Manager
- Team Building and Project Leadership
- Development of Project charter
- Development of scope statement
- Work Breakdown Structure: Creation
- Development of Schedule
- Planning of resource
- Planning Communications
- Planning of risk
- Integration of a Project Plan
Close, control and execute
- Control of scope
- Project Control and the triple constraint
- Communications of Project
- Learned lessons
- The concept of Project Charter
- Statement of scope
- Constraints Log and assumptions
- Log of issues
- Plan of communications
- Log of project change
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.