This advanced talent management course training program exhaustively upskills individuals with the ability to set up and run a talent management system effectively. The talent management course training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Six Realities about People Today
- The Battle for Brainpower
- Talent Management as Part of a Development Culture
- The Triumph of the HR Department
Intangibles: The New HR Return On Investment
- Intangibles Defined
- The Rising Importance of Intangibles
- An Architecture for Intangibles
- HR’s Role in Building Organizational Capabilities
Proactive Talent Management
- Six HR Conditions for Organizational Success
- Defining Proactive Talent Management
- The Foundations of Talent Management
- How Talent Management is Different from Succession Planning
Talent Management: Problem or Solution?
- A Short Historical Perspective
- Talent Management as Part of Risk Management
- A New Framework for Talent Management
Creating a Talent Management System
- Four Steps to Follow
- Key Positions and Key People
- Identifying High Potentials
- The Performance Potential Grid
- The Talent Web
- Qualities of Processes Needed to Spot, Develop and Retain Excellence
- Integrating Coaching, Training and Development with Talent Management
- Optimizing Investment in People
Institutional Strategies for Dealing with Talent Management Issues
- Navigating the Forces Impacting Talent Management
- Institutional Strategies and Best Practices
Retaining Top Talent: The Big Challenge
- Common Mistakes Made by Companies and How to Avoid Them
- Integrating Compensation with Talent Management
- Twelve Recommendations to Keep Your Talented People
Wrap Up: Turning Your Organization into a Talent Master
- What it Takes to Become a Talent Master
- Winning the War for Talent
- Identify the building blocks of talent management
- Set up a talent management system
- Define the linkages between organization excellence and effective people management
- Identify, keep, develop and promote the best people
- Coach, train and develop super keepers
- Integrate compensation with talent management so they can retain their top people
- Realize the role of Information Technology in supporting a talent management system
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.