The course lays down the round work for Corporate PR strategy, enabling each participant to have a complete grasp of the media landscape. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- PR Definitions and context
- Understanding the difference between PR and advertising
- The changing view of the PR and marketing mix
- PR tools – what’s available
- Strengths and weaknesses of different PR tools
- Identifying the audience and the channels to reach them
- The principles of formulating a strategy
- The four stages of PR planning
- Research tools and how to use them
- Planning and implementation – tips on making your campaign work
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Budgeting – how to make your campaign deliver value for money
- An understanding of how to effectively use the media to promote your business or organisation
- A better grasp of the media landscape and address the key issues surrounding public relations including strategies, costs, campaign effectiveness and measurement
- Knowledge of an outline the many different types of public relations and identify the strengths and weaknesses of each one
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.