This course caters to the entire process of Public Relations Campaigns – From Planning to Execution. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of organizational and corporate image
- Create and implement a PR plan
- Manage a crisis using PR means
- List contributions of PR campaigns to strategic management
- Measure PR effectiveness
- PR: Definitions, Concepts
- Stakeholders in PR
- The Many Components of PR
- Key Differences between PR and Advertising
Creating and Implementing a Public Relations Plan
- PR Plan: Definition and Needs
- Characteristics of a PR Plan
- Situation Analysis (SWOT)
- Target Audience(s)
- Goals (What Do We Hope to Accomplish?)
- Objectives (What Needs to be Done?)
- Key Messages: Simple and Descriptive
- Strategy (Methods to Accomplish Objectives
- Tactics (Deadlines and Cost)
- Timeline and Responsibilities
Contributions of PR Campaigns to Strategic Management
- PR and Strategic Management
- What PR Can Accomplish
- Environmental Scanning
- Issues Management
- Crisis Management
- Relationship Management
- Reputation Management
Crisis Management Using PR Means
- Defining and Identifying a Crisis
- Remembering the Rules in a Crisis
- Phases of a Crisis
- The Disclosure Principle
- The Symmetrical Communication Principle
- The Relationship Principle
- The Accountability Principle
Importance of Organizational Image
- Public Opinion (Attitudes, Opinions, Actions)
- Image and Reputation Management
- From Identity to Reputation
- Relationship Management
Measuring PR Effectiveness
- Purpose of Evaluation (Output, Outcome)
- Evaluating (Process and Goals)
- Matching Objectives and Results
- Measurement (Production, Exposure)
- Public Opinions and Surveys
- Measurement Techniques
Who should Attend?
PR officers and any other key personnel involved in creating and enhancing a positive image for their organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.