The training program effectively prepares individuals for the first and most crucial stage of feasibility studies. It further equips participants I the detailed analysis and critical evaluation to bring about constructive success in strategies created and implemented in the work place / organisations. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare and analyse feasibility studies.
- Identify crucial arguments and effectively explore the various assumptions.
- Present ideas in a simple, effective, convincing and objective manner.
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to improve plans and projections.
- Analyse someone else’s feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings.
- Introduction and Definitions
- Feasibility Study Definitions
- Feasibility Study Objectives
- Feasibility Study versus Business Plan
- Feasibility Study Cycle
- Feasibility Study Preparation Steps
- Feasibility Study Elements
- Feasibility Study Report Elements
- Executive Summary
- Feasibility Study Outline
- Market Feasibility
- Market Research and Analysis
- Market Research Data Types
- Sales Projections Analysis
- Technical Feasibility
- Critical Technical Questions
- Supply Feasibility
- Operational Feasibility
- Financial Feasibility
- Project Costs
- Indirect Costs
- Ongoing Costs
- Feasibility Study Financial Model Using Microsoft Excel
- Building the Feasibility Study Financial Model
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Cost of Equity Using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Unlevered Free Cash Flow (UFCF)
- Terminal Value of the Project
- Preparing Sensitivity Tables
- Creating Different Scenario Analysis
- Feasibility Study Appraisal and Analysis
- Financial Analysis Parameters
- Liquidity Ratios
- Operating Ratios
- Financial Leverage Ratios
- Security Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Investment Appraisal Analysis
- Quantity and Sales Breakeven Points
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Profitability Index
- Feasibility Study Evaluation and Implementation
- Internal Recommendations and Conclusions
- Evaluating Feasibility Studies
- Common Mistakes in Using the Feasibility Study Results
- Implementing the Proposals
Who should Attend?
Individuals involved in preparing, writing and analysing feasibility studies.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.