This interpersonal skills training program actively engages participants to learn and utilise superior interpersonal skills leaving them more confident an capable of managing diverse relationships. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this interpersonal skills program, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the skills necessary for communicating in an effective manner
- Improve their ability to communicate across cultures
- Employ techniques for listening actively and emphatically
- Communicate in an assertive manner
- Manage interpersonal conflict
- Handle feedback and criticism constructively
This interpersonal skills training course covers:
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to Communication
- Elements of Effective Communication
- Qualities of Effective Communicators
- The Communication Process
- Communication Beyond Words
- Sources of Miscommunication
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Communication Across Cultures
- Improving Cross-Cultural Communication
- Managing Perceptions and Biases
- Understanding Communication Styles
- The Cross-Cultural Communication Skill Set
- Communicating within Multi-Cultural Teams
- Universal Laws of Persuasion
- Active Listening
- Hearing versus Listening
- Mastering Active Listening
- Asking the Right Questions
- Five Probing Techniques
- Pitfalls of Leading Questions
- Communication Behaviour and Conflict Management
- Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behaviour
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Elements of Communication
- Understanding Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles
- Mastering Conflict Management Skills
- Learning to Say NO
- Constructive Feedback and Criticism
- The Value of Feedback
- Positive and Negative Feedback
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- Dealing with Negative Criticism
Who Should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, managers, and others seeking to improve their communication skills both on and off the job can benefit from this interpersonal skills training course.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.